Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 6 - December 2019 /// The Gloaming - 3 [2019]

What is best tipple to have with a pizza?

• Beer

• Red Wine

• White Wine

• Other (Discuss Below)

• Pop

• Fizzy Pop

• Water

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back to my Portico Quartetgate! It happens that Real World CS is absolutely great! They first asked me to ship the records back to them, paying for shipment and even giving a little something for my time. I offered instead to keep the records if we could find an arrangement. We did, so I ended paying a bit more to keep Portico Quartet records and, on their side, they are shipping Gloaming records. Great CS!

That’s brilliant! Great cs, a deal on some records and The Gloaming on their way out to you!

They are a great label. I might have to go direct to them when I expand my Peter Gabriel collection too!

You surely should and by the answer I received, I believe they really about their artist. On top of this, they are releasing really great music. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan is another great example, too bad the bundle is now sold out!

I want to thank @Joe Mac for the awesome pic of the month and want to apologise to all for letting some slack go at the final days of the guesses. Been having some busy weeks and couldn't give it the attention it deserved. Hopefully I did some good.

Love you guys! Can't wait for next month! @gaporter (I think it's you right?)

Last edited:
I want to thank @Joe Mac for the awesome pic of the month and want to apologise to all for letting some slack go at the final days of the guesses. Been having some busy weeks and couldn't gibe it the attention it deserved. Hopefully I did some good.

It is me! :love: :devilish:

And don't sweat it; you did great!

I want to thank @Joe Mac for the awesome pic of the month and want to apologise to all for letting some slack go at the final days of the guesses. Been having some busy weeks and couldn't gibe it the attention it deserved. Hopefully I did some good.

You did just fine, it moved pretty quickly and you were busy, no one demands you make this a second job!

It is me! :love: :devilish:

And don't sweat it; you did great!

You’re stuck with me managing your guesses, that never ended well in the old place...

Back