Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Yeah, this is amazing. I just queued this up for the high-quality printer at work.
Lyrics book is amazing @agutierrezb. If anyone has any tips on how to get it printed up at least as well as say a VMP listening notes, let me know.

I'll upload the printable version tomorrow, along with some instructions on how to put the booklet together.

BTW @dhodo, good job at cracking the location clue!
If you want a second copy of the album, I'll buy it for you once we figure where to buy it.

Lorca wrote a book after staying for a while in New York called Poeta en Nueva York.

Also found this interesting read on the Poet's House NY blog:

I think I might FOMO buy from Disco100, won't regret it either way. If you buy direct from their site, it is a little cheaper for some reason than through third party amazon.es. Maybe I'll grab another as well since it is flat €7 shipping.

Last edited:
i could buy on discogs but the shipping is like 20 bucks and its 30 dollars for the record and i wish i didn't have to swap this one out
I placed an order on Disc Order. Their system is kind of weird, but I will let you know if it works. If it does, I think this will be the way to go, unless Disco100 stocks it before then. Disc Order is also the cheapest option I have found so far (Around 24 euros shipped to the US)

I placed an order on Disc Order. Their system is kind of weird, but I will let you know if it works. If it does, I think this will be the way to go, unless Disco100 stocks it before then.
i can do it when i get home from college at 4EST

i just find it unlikely to be back in stock because the one they're advertizing is the 35th aniversary version

Somebody get Universal Spain on the phone and tell 'em to fire up the presses.
Same energy

tenor.gif

Back