Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

brillbldg-1-jpg.13825
the 2 things i learned from this image is that webkinz are in stock (i remember those things even though i never used them). and that this artist is probably from chicago

also legit like i just got up 3 hour ago so i am just getting the information and its totally angel olsen.. i'll buy that and CRJ soon and am happy because one of the guesses was a bit too similar to one of my choices for my ROTM

Hey @Teeeee , while I was looking up Arch Enemy (because the tracklist for the 3rd Babymetal album was released, the lead singer of Arch Enemy was on a song, and I didn’t know who she was), I came upon this little video of top female vocalists in hard rock and metal. I don’t know if you’re still interested in exploring more metal music (and you might know all this already), but I found it useful!

Hey @Teeeee , while I was looking up Arch Enemy (because the tracklist for the 3rd Babymetal album was released, the lead singer of Arch Enemy was on a song, and I didn’t know who she was), I came upon this little video of top female vocalists in hard rock and metal. I don’t know if you’re still interested in exploring more metal music (and you might know all this already), but I found it useful!

OMG, no, I haven't seen this. This is great, thank you!!!!

YAS! Nightwish at #1.

Serious question - is Taylor Momsen taken seriously in the metal world? Is The Pretty Reckless considered good or are they popular because they have someone from Gossip Girl in it?

Back