Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

giphy.gif

You all need to go to Rome + Southern Italy and have the ice-cream there! There are some really highly ranked ice-cream places in Melbourne and I can understand why all the Aussies think it’s good.....but it’s so average compared to the ice-cream in Italy!

Caramel sauce, Raspberry sauce.....just any sauce on ice-cream is an instant no for me. When you have ice-cream that’s so good, you won’t ever want to ruin it with toppings.

Ice-cream is life!!!!!! Hazelnut, Pistachio and Biscotti are my favourites ♥️♥️♥️

You all need to go to Rome + Southern Italy and have the ice-cream there! There are some really highly ranked ice-cream places in Melbourne and I can understand why all the Aussies think it’s good.....but it’s so average compared to the ice-cream in Italy!

Caramel sauce, Raspberry sauce.....just any sauce on ice-cream is an instant no for me. When you have ice-cream that’s so good, you won’t ever want to ruin it with toppings.

Ice-cream is life!!!!!! Hazelnut, Pistachio and Biscotti are my favourites ♥♥♥
Italy is the best.
And gelato is 🔥🔥🔥

Italy is the best.
And gelato is 🔥🔥🔥
I really want to go back already! I had ice-cream at least once a day there. Sometimes twice as I felt like it after lunch. But I always had ice-cream at night time! Sometimes I’d have if twice because I just enjoyed wandering around and being romantic with myself. I didn’t want the feeling to stop, so I’d just get another serving! 🤣🤣🤣

I really want to go back already! I had ice-cream at least once a day there. Sometimes twice as I felt like it after lunch. But I always had ice-cream at night time! Sometimes I’d have if twice because I just enjoyed wandering around and being romantic with myself. I didn’t want the feeling to stop, so I’d just get another serving! 🤣🤣🤣

Did you end up doing the twist to 50's style Rock and Roll with a large breasted woman at an abandoned fountain during one of your midnight walks?

Did I attach the Gif correctly? :oops:

Back