Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

I'm also wondering if there is a way to have a N&G Spotify account that can be shared? So that people that don't have Spotify premium can still have the opportunity to join.
Yeah, I've never been able to partake in JQBX because I don't use Spotify. I use Google Play Music lol. The download limit spotify has killed it for me.

Here's my guess:

Belinda Carlisle's Heaven on Earth
giphy.gif

You actually guessed volume 1 of my planned autobiographical Anthology...

Kudos to you 🤪

Some great guesses in here!

Here is what it is NOT:

One of my top 5 pop albums of the decade. I've mentioned them before. Maybe not here, maybe in the other place. I've ranked them. I've vomited them out to you all ad nauseum. You may have to sleuth some to come up with the 5.

And it isn't any of those because YOU SHOULD ALL ALREADY OWN THEM!!!!

Some great guesses in here!

Here is what it is NOT:

One of my top 5 pop albums of the decade. I've mentioned them before. Maybe not here, maybe in the other place. I've ranked them. I've vomited them out to you all ad nauseum. You may have to sleuth some to come up with the 5.

And it isn't any of those because YOU SHOULD ALL ALREADY OWN THEM!!!!
So it's not:

Sleater-Kinney
Beyonce
Carly Rae Jepsen
Meatloaf
Robyn

So it's not:

Sleater-Kinney
Beyonce
Carly Rae Jepsen
Meatloaf
Robyn

Technically it's pop albums not artists

So yeah it could possibly be one of those top 5 artists just a different album that's not her favourite

And of this decade so it could be an earlier album by this artist

Still.. with only one clue its hard to think of what it is

Technically it's pop albums not artists

So yeah it could possibly be one of those top 5 artists just a different album that's not her favourite

Still.. with only one clue its hard to think of what it is

Which albums? I'll add it as an unofficial hint.

Robyn - Body Talk
Beyonce - Lemonade
Carly Rae Jepsen - Emotion

SK?

Meatloaf is redundant since it's a male artist

Back