Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

I'm on a desktop.

So, I go to giphy, I click copy link, I copy the short link, I paste it into the Insert Media thingy here on N&G. And then it appears broken 99.9999999999999999% of the time. Paula worked, thank goodness.

What am I doing incompetently?

No idea! I usually search gifs on google images and just copy the link and post the long form on the insert picture icon (not insert media). Works for me, but I see Paula moving so.... DUNNO?

Reserved for Paula Abdul.

It moves for me.

WHY AM I SO GIFILY CHALLENGED?

Paula moves for me, and she was bumping her head to the beat of Cocaine Country dancing and I sat and watched it for a good 20 seconds lmao

As far as the guessing goes........
Alannis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

I also would LOVE to host a JQBX listening session after the album is announced. We can brainstorm how that will work out throughout the month.
I had thought about this too! I'm guessing we'd need to schedule a time for people to show up but I'm sure this idea could work. I've always thought it'd be a good idea for the Listening Club too

I had thought about this too! I'm guessing we'd need to schedule a time for people to show up but I'm sure this idea could work. I've always thought it'd be a good idea for the Listening Club too
I'm also wondering if there is a way to have a N&G Spotify account that can be shared? So that people that don't have Spotify premium can still have the opportunity to join.

@Colonel_Angus and @blissfullychaotic / @Alexander ? Thoughts? (N&G mod and JQBX mods UNITE!)

I'm also wondering if there is a way to have a N&G Spotify account that can be shared? So that people that don't have Spotify premium can still have the opportunity to join.

@Colonel_Angus and @blissfullychaotic / @Alexander ? Thoughts? (N&G mod and JQBX mods UNITE!)
No clue if something like that is possible but like you said, we have a month to try to get all the specifics worked out

In theory, it sounds like a great idea. In execution, it sounds like a nightmare.

I wouldn't entrust everyone to have access to a Premium account with our funds tied directly to it. There may be ways around it and I'll bring it up, but I personally don't see how this could work.

You would need one master owner, and we could do the family plan, the family plan doesn't allow other members to change settings ect. Just not sure how many people can be included in one of those plans. I love the idea though

Here's my guess:

Belinda Carlisle's Heaven on Earth
giphy.gif

Back