Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 18 - December 2020 /// Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook – Mustt Mustt

I’ve met @panino briefly, and memorably, to give him a record and witness a crazy man with road rage. True story.

Edit: to clarify, @panino wasn’t the crazy man with road rage, that was the other fella!

Exactly what people affected with dual personality issues says. [Edit] Also works with records addicts: "I didn't purchase this record, I gave it to myself" .

Last edited:
what does mustt mustt have to do with brian eno, because eno is involved

a connection is very loose. I’m sure there is more digging to be done around this album

Exactly what people affected with dual personality issues says. [Edit] Also works with records addicts: "I didn't purchase this record, I gave it to myself" .

I mean I bought 3 copies each signed to a different person!

I’m crazy, but that crazy...

great job @ByersVinyl
give us the connections with the clues.....

Ha now your asking - I was just throwing in a tiny morsal of chaos.

This is gonna get tenouous.....

Ok So there is a link to Brian Eno - Multiple links and so obvious I can breeze on past.
He is influenced by Indian music and Utilises the "drone tone"
Peter Gabriel - various collaborations
Italia 90 - Is a mere decade from this albums original release
Massive Attack - Influenced by
Face Off - Ok I found one - John Woo used a piece of Music I think invlolved John Hassell and Peter Gabriel - in Film A Better Tomorrow.
Bill Murray - Enjoyed Whisky and a impromptu Jazz session with John Hassell by the fireside in a Hotel once (I just imagined)

Ha now your asking - I was just throwing in a tiny morsal of chaos.

This is gonna get tenouous.....

Ok So there is a link to Brian Eno - Multiple links and so obvious I can breeze on past.
He is influenced by Indian music and Utilises the "drone tone"
Peter Gabriel - various collaborations
Italia 90 - Is a mere decade from this albums original release
Massive Attack - Influenced by
Face Off - Ok I found one - John Woo used a piece of Music I think invlolved John Hassell and Peter Gabriel - in Film A Better Tomorrow.
Bill Murray - Enjoyed Whisky and a impromptu Jazz session with John Hassell by the fireside in a Hotel once (I just imagined)

He did, I was there.

tbh i am not really interested in mustt mustt.. its ok but it just doesn't really interest me... this is just a simple skip for me

Back