Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 18 - December 2020 /// Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook – Mustt Mustt

Listening to Mustt Mustt this morning.
I quite like it, at times his vocals reminded me of Camarón de la Isla.
I've been on a Middle Eastern music kick lately so, if this is really the pick, it couldn't be more timely.
Also it's available on Amazon Brazil, so I can get it hassle free.

I mean with enforced WFH I’ve effectively been in lockdown since 20th March. There is no such this as time....

The absence of common rules between EU countries is really strange and unproductive. Boarders are still open but every country has its own rules. I don't see how it can prevent the spread of the virus.

The absence of common rules between EU countries is really strange and unproductive. Boarders are still open but every country has its own rules. I don't see how it can prevent the spread of the virus.

That’s more to do with my role and my employer. We still have people who need to do so working in office.

The answer then is close the borders during the pandemic. That said no travel is restricted beyond the quarantine period on arrival anyway, we’re still receiving flights from around the world, as I’m sure you are too.

That’s more to do with my role and my employer. We still have people who need to do so working in office.

The answer then is close the borders during the pandemic. That said no travel is restricted beyond the quarantine period on arrival anyway, we’re still receiving flights from around the world, as I’m sure you are too.

Yes, as long as it brings money and/or business to the country, you can do whatever you want. Someone has to pay for those masks.

Yes, as long as it brings money and/or business to the country, you can do whatever you want. Someone has to pay for those masks.

Yep it’s a difficult call. We’re too globalised as an economy now to shut borders and isolate and I can see the call for a degree of homogenisation but I get very nervous at the idea of an intergovernmental body with an undoubted democratic deficit laying down continent wide rules.

Yep it’s a difficult call. We’re too globalised as an economy now to shut borders and isolate and I can see the call for a degree of homogenisation but I get very nervous at the idea of an intergovernmental body with an undoubted democratic deficit laying down continent wide rules.

TBH, I am glad I don't have to take any decision about all of this (and I am glad I live in France too).

Back