Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 12 - June 2020 /// Tortoise - TNT

Oh dear! That wrong album curse strikes again, this time rarewaves are at fault. I’ve never even hear of Lightening Bolt!

View attachment 51589View attachment 51590View attachment 51591
LOL! Lightening Bolt rip! Though it probably couldn’t be further from Tortoise on the Rock spectrum. It’s very noisy punk rock a lot of racket made by just 2 people. You will either really love it or you will hate it. I am genuinely curious what your take is gonna be.

LOL! Lightening Bolt rip! Though it probably couldn’t be further from Tortoise on the Rock spectrum. It’s very noisy punk rock a lot of racket made by just 2 people. You will either really love it or you will hate it. I am genuinely curious what your take is gonna be.
I think I mentioned it earlier, but I actually ordered that album along with my TNT, which is a pretty funny coincidence.

Also curious. @Joe Mac should do a reaction video, probably would be hilarious.

P3
I think I mentioned it earlier, but I actually ordered that album along with my TNT, which is a pretty funny coincidence.

Also curious. @Joe Mac should do a reaction video, probably would be hilarious.
I need to pick up Hypermagic Mountain. The Thrill Jockey reissue of Wonderful Rainbow is great but I think I need to be able to spaz out to “Captain Caveman” on wax.

Back