Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 11 - May 2020 /// Kendra Morris - Mockingbird

Hi all! I've asked Kendra to perform at an event in doing for my team via Zoom. She'll be performing this Friday at 5pm ET and I'm pretty sure I could add a range of folks. If there is interest, let me know?
There be interest from me :)

Hi all. Kendra was kind enough to perform a set for my team. We did drive some good album sales as each memeber will get a copy of the album.. My apologies @Tyr and @AndySlash as it got weird at my office on extending the link -- even though it cost them nothing -- and I didn't respond tonight you both before the show. I've had a bit going on on my end, but I'm sorry for not showing the courtesy.. The sound was at times a challenge, but her voice is a monster.

Thank you all and especially @AndySlash for making a neat thing possible.

hey, just letting folks know i'll still do the giveaway for those that bought a copy of mockingbird, just life has gotten in the way a bit these last few weeks and i haven't been on/around much. thanks to everyone that ordered! if you've only posted that you ordered/received the record in this thread and have NOT pm'd me also, please do so to make it easy on me figuring out whose names go in the hat. thanks.

Back