Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 11 - May 2020 /// Kendra Morris - Mockingbird

ok, i've gone through my pms and this thread to figure out who ordered mockingbird directly from kendra so i can draw a name for the giveaway. they are listed below, along with what i believe was purchased from kendra in their order. i want to be sure i've included everyone, as well as confirm what was ordered so i can confirm with kendra and, if they win, to be sure no one gets duplicates of something they already have. please let me know below. if you know of anyone that bought a copy that isn't listed, tag/let them know so they can get a hold of me before i draw a name.

@CrazyDiamond84 - mockingbird/banshee
@supahypeag - mockingbird/banshee/babble
@Lee Newman - mockingbird
@bfly - mockingbird/banshee/babble
@ranbalam - mockingbird
@Ethos99 - mockingbird/babble
@cul8er - mockingbird
@Skalap - mockingbird/banshee
@gafacaode - mockingbird
@Sonicpharmacist - mockingbird

ok, i've gone through my pms and this thread to figure out who ordered mockingbird directly from kendra so i can draw a name for the giveaway. they are listed below, along with what i believe was purchased from kendra in their order. i want to be sure i've included everyone, as well as confirm what was ordered so i can confirm with kendra and, if they win, to be sure no one gets duplicates of something they already have. please let me know below. if you know of anyone that bought a copy that isn't listed, tag/let them know so they can get a hold of me before i draw a name.

@bfly - mockingbird
@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird
You got my order correct!

@bfly - mockingbird
@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird

I purchased Mockingbird, Banshee, and Babble 🖤

@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird

Yep, you are correct on me.

@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird

NYl4goh.gif

@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird
Yup got it!

@ranbalam - mockingbird
@cul8er - mockingbird
@gafacaode - mockingbird

Correct!

Did Kendra copy from the vinyl me playbook and sent multiples?

I’m not much of a product photographer. I don’t own a light box, and I don’t have the patience to do all the crafting and set design required for that Instagram look.

Nevertheless, I wanted to try to show the world the extreme generosity and kindness of @AndySlash and @KendraMorris. I received a prize package this week of a signed poster with a personalized message, tour trading cards (signed), a couple of records (signed), a cassette tape, and a t-shirt. I mean....that’s just tremendous. Thank y’all so much!!D1A3531F-F864-4FB8-A13A-4E924FE7BB5D.jpeg788BD414-5129-4054-827A-693CFD7EF596.jpeg

Back