N&G Secret Santa - 2020

Also obligatory:

parks1.jpg

c242e15de33755124323ae1c46e4ed61.jpg

Thank you Santa!

These are great. I did not ask for anything and I do love music discovery, you really nailed it with these picks! And some socks from a local record shop, too! You're too generous. 🍻 🎅

PXL_20201209_192815261.jpg

Love the artwork on this one!
PXL_20201209_193508872.jpg

Thank you!!

Thank you Santa!

These are great. I did not ask for anything and I do love music discovery, you really nailed it with these picks! And some socks from a local record shop, too! You're too generous. 🍻 🎅

View attachment 79556

View attachment 79555

Thank you!!
Glad you like them!

Always wanted to get something from a local shop, and I had no idea Louisville was so close to you. Ended up with an unintentional Albini theme with these. Fuzz III is one of my albums of the year, and Jarvis was left from the Black Friday shop. I was never a huge Pulp fan, but I think the solo Jarvis stuff is pretty underrated.

If you want to do a bit more exploring, my other choice was going to be Sleep on the Wing by Bibio, which was another album of the year for me. Guestroom had his other re-releases in stock, but didn't have that one. It's a lovely electronica album which gives me massive vibes of rural Britain/England.

Hope you enjoy, and have a great Christmas. May your new socks keep you toasty!

Thank you Santa!

View attachment 79556

View attachment 79555

Thank you!!
Also, kind of gutted they left the prices on them!

Glad you like them!

Always wanted to get something from a local shop, and I had no idea Louisville was so close to you. Ended up with an unintentional Albini theme with these. Fuzz III is one of my albums of the year, and Jarvis was left from the Black Friday shop. I was never a huge Pulp fan, but I think the solo Jarvis stuff is pretty underrated.

If you want to do a bit more exploring, my other choice was going to be Sleep on the Wing by Bibio, which was another album of the year for me. Guestroom had his other re-releases in stock, but didn't have that one. It's a lovely electronica album which gives me massive vibes of rural Britain/England.

Hope you enjoy, and have a great Christmas. May your new socks keep you toasty!

Thanks again. I'll be sure to check out Bibio. I do dig electronic and since my last overseas trip was to London, Stonehenge, & Cardiff, I will have to reminisce about my travels! :giggle:

Also, kind of gutted they left the prices on them!

No worries. I did not think anything of it. 🍻

8DE9023A-DF0B-408B-AE30-48F7E570560A.jpeg
I’m not saying my Santa is better than yours, but....

This hits it out of the park for me. I’ve been wanting that Charlie Brown Christmas album for a few years now! I love the Eurythmics but didn’t have this album and realized in the last few years that prog and I are good friends so I can’t wait to dig into this King Crimson album!

Plus stickers! Thanks @LeeVing! Totally awesome package!

edit: almost forgot the CD! I mean, got too excited by the stickers I guess. Never heard of Days Between Stations so this ought to be a fun discovery.

Last edited:
Received a package that I wasnt expecting that I guess is from santa!!!

20201209_160743.jpg

Tush Sultana - Flow State

Never heard of them but the packaging is incredible! Cant wait to check them out!! Thank you so much 💕

I dont see any identifiable info on it so I cant thank you directly yet

Also to my santee, I've been having some issues with the records I ordered sadly. One was apparently out of stock and another is just not moving at all :/

I do have one here so depending on that second package I'll see maybe I'll just send you two packages lol

bad news to my santee... it seems the last part of your package is constantly being delayed, it might not come until the 10th or 11th and so it might be after christmas when media mail decides to give it to you

Back