N&G Secret Santa - 2020

Thank you so much Santa! These are perfect!

View attachment 79368

To my Santee, your gift should arrive today
Glad you like them! I sleuthed through your posts here and saw that you were getting into her music and thought these 2 would be a good place to jump in! Really nervous that you might have already got them.

I believe this is from my Secret Santa....?

View attachment 79418
Fuckin riiipper of an album.

One of my favorite album listening memories is returning from the beach with my family on a 12 hr drive, and feeling tired and like shit, and dozing in and out of sleep while this played in my earbuds. Just terrifying.

Thanks Santa! I haven't been prioritizing picking up or even checking out many of the great recent Blue Note reissues even though I would love some of them, but a member here mentioned this one and I really enjoyed it streaming. So happy to have a copy of it now! Really surprised it was shelved back when it was recorded.

PXL_20201208_195220156.jpg

Thanks Santa! I haven't been prioritizing picking up or even checking out many of the great recent Blue Note reissues even though I would love some of them, but a member here mentioned this one and I really enjoyed it streaming. So happy to have a copy of it now! Really surprised it was shelved back when it was recorded.

View attachment 79422
YAY you got it!!! I’m glad u like it!

Back