N&G Secret Santa - 2020

So, unexpectedly I received my Secret Santa gift today and I'm completely floored by the generosity. I'm not going to post any pics just yet, I'll wait for the bulk of people to get their goodies and start posting and then I'll add mine to the thread.

That being said, a truly heartfelt thank you to my Santa, the item sent was on my list, but has been for quite a while with the intention of eventually picking it up, I had no delusion of it coming from this event. Again, the generosity around here is staggering at times and I'm happy to be a part of such an amazing community.

To my Santa, you shouldn't have, but Thank you!! :)

Well, my first package to my Santee will be the album they already have. And it arrives today by itself. They are going to have a WTH moment today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't worry Santee - three more packages are to follow. From what I can see you DON'T own any of those.
i just recieved the first secret santa package and i will be PIFing it to someone else ASAP because yeah i did already own it

(it was groupers dragging a dead deer up a hill)

So, unexpectedly I received my Secret Santa gift today and I'm completely floored by the generosity. I'm not going to post any pics just yet, I'll wait for the bulk of people to get their goodies and start posting and then I'll add mine to the thread.

That being said, a truly heartfelt thank you to my Santa, the item sent was on my list, but has been for quite a while with the intention of eventually picking it up, I had no delusion of it coming from this event. Again, the generosity around here is staggering at times and I'm happy to be a part of such an amazing community.

To my Santa, you shouldn't have, but Thank you!! :)
1606690134731.gif

I normally have my Santee gifts sent to me and then I’ll package them up and send them on but 2020 being 2020 I had to have them sent directly from a big box retailer. Bummer but at least my Santee will get a bonus record out of it and hopefully arrive in the next week or so!

it was a real tough day at work today, so it was a nice surprise to have a secret santa gift waiting. apparently one of three. to my santa, be aware i like to open these on or around xasm, so for now this package and any others that arrive will sit unopened until then. hope you don't mind. i will post when i receive them though.

thanks!

it was a real tough day at work today, so it was a nice surprise to have a secret santa gift waiting. apparently one of three. to my santa, be aware i like to open these on or around xasm, so for now this package and any others that arrive will sit unopened until then. hope you don't mind. i will post when i receive them though.

thanks!
Yeah it's WILD how fast everyone is this year. I haven't even tried to pick records yet.

Back