N&G Secret Santa - 2020

Putting the box together for my Santee - waiting on one to ship in - should get it by Wednesday and then I'll be able to get it out on Thursday.

I don't get a lot of time to get in the PIF thread, so I use this Secret Santa to thrown in a copy of doubles / triples / ... ok sometimes quadruples I have. Not that they are in bad shape, but just that I have found something just a bit better.

I also do this to hopefully expand what my Santee listens to.

Last edited:
All of my Santee's gifts have been ordered, however due to me being a dumbass, some of it will come much later than the rest. So please be patient with me, Santee! I'M TRYING MY BEST ALRIGHT

Thats just life! I’ve ordered from two different shops for mine so it’s very likely that there will be a few days between the two deliveries as well!

To my Santa,

I have been working so much at the hospital, I rarely update my wishlist, and off of it is a-ok.

To my Santee,

I have been working quite a bit at the hospital, and am fervishly trying to figure out what to purchase for you. I can only hope it arrives and is packaged on time. Apologies in advance.

Unexpected delivery, what could this be? Didn’t think it would be Secret Santa this early, so a nice surprise for a Sunday afternoon.

The picture isn’t great but we have Breach by Fenne Lily and A Strangely Isolated Place by Ulrich Schnauss. 2 albums I’ve never heard of (only vaguely heard of Schnauss’ name). This is the kind of Secret Santa I dig, a trip into the unknown and someone else’s taste. Thanks Santa, you rock!

Next step is to match a real name to a forum name...

44180001-7CD8-4318-8A96-8300DA74E033.jpeg

Unexpected delivery, what could this be? Didn’t think it would be Secret Santa this early, so a nice surprise for a Sunday afternoon.

The picture isn’t great but we have Breach by Fenne Lily and A Strangely Isolated Place by Ulrich Schnauss. 2 albums I’ve never heard of (only vaguely heard of Schnauss’ name). This is the kind of Secret Santa I dig, a trip into the unknown and someone else’s taste. Thanks Santa, you rock!

Next step is to match a real name to a forum name...

View attachment 77943
Wow, they got there fast! Hope you enjoy them. They've both gotten tons of listens from me this year.

Back