N&G Secret Santa - 2020

SANTA! 😍
View attachment 78113
This is such a wonderful, wonderful gift 🤗 thank you so much! I admit when it comes to the Cure, I haven't ever taken a deep dive into their catalog despite enjoying many of their songs, so this is a very welcome addition 😊 can't wait to give it a spin 🔥
Probably my favorite Cure album, and one of my favorites in my own collection. Kudos to your Santa!

Ok implying the first one didn't count here is the real first gift from @GStephenH
16067766534007647557868122556603.jpg
Julia Holter - Aviary
I've actually only heard one album from Julia Holter (have you in my wilderness), and though I didn't click with it partially because I was not used to now she went completely on the rhythm, I will definitely try this out as I hear nothing but praise for this and its one of my friends (rickthelai) favourite albums

Ok implying the first one didn't count here is the real first gift from @GStephenH
View attachment 78125
Julia Holter - Aviary
I've actually only heard one album from Julia Holter (have you in my wilderness), and though I didn't click with it partially because I was not used to now she went completely on the rhythm, I will definitely try this out as I hear nothing but praise for this and its one of my friends (rickthelai) favourite albums

What a phenomenal pick!!! :love:
My favorite musician of the '10s.

SANTA! 😍
View attachment 78113
This is such a wonderful, wonderful gift 🤗 thank you so much! I admit when it comes to the Cure, I haven't ever taken a deep dive into their catalog despite enjoying many of their songs, so this is a very welcome addition 😊 can't wait to give it a spin 🔥
Great pressing too!

SANTA! 😍
View attachment 78113
This surprises me! It’s one of the few perfect records in existence.

View attachment 78125
Julia Holter - Aviary
Aviary is a wild, avant-garde record. Love it.

Back