N&G AoTM Version 2.0: General Thread & Archive

So with @ByersVinyl having announced October and @blissfullychaotic preparing to start the the November thread on 1st October it’s time for me to announce December, I pity the poor person who has to live up to last December’s pick 😉

So, drum roll....

View attachment 66177View attachment 66176

@Bsdmr2 you’re up. Remember the one rule, fair price (good availability both sides of the Atlantic and approx 30, or less, local currency) worldwide and be ready to start your guess thread on 1st November.

Who was last December ? I know i could check....

Oh hang on it’s going to be you isn’t it 😂

So with @ByersVinyl having announced October and @blissfullychaotic preparing to start the the November thread on 1st October it’s time for me to announce December, I pity the poor person who has to live up to last December’s pick 😉

So, drum roll....

View attachment 66177View attachment 66176

@Bsdmr2 you’re up. Remember the one rule, fair price worldwide (ie: good availability both sides of the Atlantic and approx 30, or less, local currency) and be ready to start your guess thread on 1st November.
Oh damn! Good job I’m not having a second child at some point in November...it could be a bit patchy!

@Joe Mac I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of my November thread. Work is mental currently with no sign of abating, and the baby arrival is now likely to arrive mid-November due to some complications, so I cannot in all good conscience start a thread that I might not be able to contribute to. I'm struggling to find time to get onto the forum at all at the moment, and with a new arrival that's only going to get worse.

I apologise for the inconvenience, although I'm sure all would prefer this than a poorly run thread that ends in no ROTM!

@Joe Mac I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of my November thread. Work is mental currently with no sign of abating, and the baby arrival is now likely to arrive mid-November due to some complications, so I cannot in all good conscience start a thread that I might not be able to contribute to. I'm struggling to find time to get onto the forum at all at the moment, and with a new arrival that's only going to get worse.

I apologise for the inconvenience, although I'm sure all would prefer this than a poorly run thread that ends in no ROTM!

Play records while you still can.

No worries. That’s completely understandable. You’ve at least given me plenty of notice for the next picker! Do you want to go back in the hat for the future?

PS. You can tell me truth, you just weren’t able to face having to live up to last December’s pick 😉

Shit happens dude - Better to bow out now id say.
In december hopefully you will be looking forward to Christmas and lifes stresses will be a thing of the past. Defo not worth adding this to your lifes tasklist !

No worries. That’s completely understandable. You’ve at least given me plenty of notice for the next picker! Do you want to go back in the hat for the future?

PS. You can tell me truth, you just weren’t able to face having to live up to last December’s pick 😉
Thanks Joe. Best to leave me out until life has settled down and I can devote the time needed to do the thread and topic justice. Once the family of four, work and everything else has chilled out I'll get back on the list.

Last December's pick can rest easy now. It would appear it's down to @Mr Moore to de-throne it!

Best of luck.

Sorry team, I'm gonna pass for the time being. I'm just started back at work and finding juggling that back into my life a little more stressful than anticipated so I won't be able to dedicate as much time to this as it deserve. Thanks for the tag @Joe Mac and good luck and thanks to whoever steps in.

Back