N&G AoTM Version 2.0: General Thread & Archive

Sorry team, I'm gonna pass for the time being. I'm just started back at work and finding juggling that back into my life a little more stressful than anticipated so I won't be able to dedicate as much time to this as it deserve. Thanks for the tag @Joe Mac and good luck and thanks to whoever steps in.

No worries. I’ll leave you on the list for a future month then.

So December is cursed, cursed I tells ya. Although i really know it’s that you’re all feeling unable to match up the The Gloaming 😉

so third times the charm

View attachment 67604View attachment 67605

@panino December is yours if you want it?

1st November guess thread start date.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll take it and run with it!
I'm feckin ready!

So congrats to @blissfullychaotic for a fantastic month in which I don’t think it was actually guessed. Also a band I’ve never heard of in a genre I’d not normally try, good work, I’ll give it a go for sure! Could you update the thread title to include the album title and also please adopt the house style. It would also be helpful to put the album title and perhaps the artwork at the head of your first post if you have any characters left.

Also @ByersVinyl could you also update your thread title to adopt the house style for AoTMs, it just makes it much more apparent as to what they are at a glance.

@panino I hope your lifetime of diligent and focused training has you ready for your 1st November thread start date for the December AoTM!

Soooooo now to my next job! The fun one. Who is my next victim! The January 2021 AoTM will be picked by....

34BA3A98-EC04-4C78-B860-7E8060BE7DAB.jpeg8F60E847-FBC4-4C71-A89F-7050F5D0CEEF.jpeg

Time to commence fidgeting @duke86fan

Last edited:
So congrats to @blissfullychaotic for a fantastic month in which I don’t think it was actually guessed. Also a band I’ve never heard of in a genre I’d not normally try, good work, I’ll give it a go foe Could you update the thread title to include the album title and also please adopt the house style. It would also be helpful to put the album title and perhaps the artwork at the head of your first post if you have any characters left.

Also @ByersVinyl could you also update your thread title to adopt the house style for AoTMs, it just makes it much more apartment as what they are at a glance.

@panino I hope your lifetime of diligent and focused training has you ready for your 1st November thread start date for the December AoTM!

Soooooo now to my next job! The fun one. Who is my next victim! The January 2021 AoTM will be picked by....

View attachment 70905View attachment 70906

oh, don't you worry!
I've increased my mileage, I got a pull up bar and I've improved my flexibility.....
November guessing thread is not going to scare me!
(maybe, just a little bit)
get ready for a Christmas album (not!)

I'll kick the thread probably on the 30th October, with some generic rambling, nonsensical cues and overall confusion.
In short, I'll follow the standard process!

oh, don't you worry!
I've increased my mileage, I got a pull up bar and I've improved my flexibility.....
November guessing thread is not going to scare me!
(maybe, just a little bit)
get ready for a Christmas album (not!)

I'll kick the thread probably on the 30th October, with some generic rambling, nonsensical cues and overall confusion.
In short, I'll follow the standard process!

Silent Alarm is still possible!

more than possible.
likely I would say.

Holy sh*t! This guy is stealing my February 2025 AotM! Don't you dare!

And Paula. We haven’t forgotten you @Teeeee

By the way! Can I be automatically randomly picked as AotM runner in February 2025. I already have a clear idea of which record I'll pick.

So congrats to @blissfullychaotic for a fantastic month in which I don’t think it was actually guessed. Also a band I’ve never heard of in a genre I’d not normally try, good work, I’ll give it a go for sure! Could you update the thread title to include the album title and also please adopt the house style. It would also be helpful to put the album title and perhaps the artwork at the head of your first post if you have any characters left.

Also @ByersVinyl could you also update your thread title to adopt the house style for AoTMs, it just makes it much more apparent as to what they are at a glance.

View attachment 70905View attachment 70906

I hear some fidgeting on the distance already.

You got this dukey🔥🖤

Daft question, but who did the Year one obi strips? Do you think we'll get ones for this year?

It was @Alexander and we got up to volume 8 or 9, not all of year one. With this whole thing being voluntary and in our own times I suppose it depends entirely on whether or not @Alexander gets the opportunity to do them or if someone else takes over...

I'm kinda scared because I dunno if I have a perfect choice that represents me and the magic that made it special has disappeared when evaluating it to see if it was worth being my one choice for an album everyone should own and I'm stressed now

I'm not giving up because this is a once in many years opportunity. But I'm still fidgeting

I'm kinda scared because I dunno if I have a perfect choice that represents me and the magic that made it special has disappeared when evaluating it to see if it was worth being my one choice for an album everyone should own and I'm stressed now

I'm not giving up because this is a once in many years opportunity. But I'm still fidgeting
You’ll do fine. Don’t over think it!

Back