My Morning Jacket

lol got some sad souls in here giving flack to Evil Urges when The Tennessee Fire and The Waterfall exist...also, how has noone mentioned Okonokos? I got introduced to MMJ in two different ways via that live album. Once, i was in a guitar shop and they just had it on and i just kept thinking to myself, damn who is this? then a few days later my friend mike brought over the dvd like 'bruh you need to see this'. maybe a hot take but imo MMJ wasnt really MMJ till the old line up was discarded and the new lineup was formed.

lol got some sad souls in here giving flack to Evil Urges when The Tennessee Fire and The Waterfall exist...also, how has noone mentioned Okonokos? I got introduced to MMJ in two different ways via that live album. Once, i was in a guitar shop and they just had it on and i just kept thinking to myself, damn who is this? then a few days later my friend mike brought over the dvd like 'bruh you need to see this'. maybe a hot take but imo MMJ wasnt really MMJ till the old line up was discarded and the new lineup was formed.
Got high and rewatched this tonight. You're right, it's fantastic.

My buddy wrote a book: One Last Song, Conversations on Life, Death, and Music.
Jim James wrote the intro.
Gotta wait till October to read it though.

One Last Song Conversations on Life, Death, and Music
An ironically upbeat book that asks some of today's most inimitable musicians which song they would choose to be the last one they ever hear If you could choose the last song you'd hear before you died, what would it be and why? Your favorite song of all
www.abramsbooks.com
www.abramsbooks.com

1589418098251.jpeg

From an email yesterday. Hopefully they’ll run night 2 from RR sometime soon and put the bootleg up for that one. I have a decent audience boot but have been waiting for them to make a soundboard version available.

We will continue our webcast series this Friday with a 2019 set from Red Rocks. Tune at 8:30pm EST on the My Morning Jacket Facebook and YouTube pages as well as at Nugs.tv. While you watch, we hope you’ll consider a donation to the Louisville Community Bail Fund. The LCBF exists to not only bail out folks, but provide post-release support to get them from jail, fed, and to a situation of safety. Learn how you can support here.

We've added audio from seven shows to our Nugs channel. Download or stream newly added sets from the Under The Sea Prom shows in Athens, GA (2007), our three night run at The Masonic in San Francisco (2015), Tokyo (2012), and more. The Red Rocks set will also be available after Friday night's webcast.

I don't have a nugs.net account. Does anyone know if the Beacon shows from 2015 are on there?
Shows go back as far a 2005.
The Run at Masonic in SF from 2015 is up but not the Beacon shows.
One Big Holiday Runs for 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 are also up.

EDIT: I did not see @BjorgenFjorgen's link. Sorry for the redundant info.

Reactions: Tyr
Back