My Morning Jacket

So has anyone ordered and received the jim james uniform distortion / calrity box, yet?

So has anyone ordered and received the jim james uniform distortion / calrity box, yet?

I need someone to respond to this. I cant decide whether this is Essential to my collection. I really like the Clarity version but I'm not sold on the Distortion 1/2.

Can’t decide how I feel about Eraserland either.

But Vinyl Loop has it for $25 w/free US shipping in a “cloudy clear” colorway if you are interested.

Counting down the days until Red Rocks next Friday. Listened to all three nights of OBH this past weekend for good measure and get even more psyched, lol...
YOU are doing things in the best way, my man! Super stoked for you to go. I sincerely wish I could have made it for that show. One of these days I'll make it to OBH though.

I've been on a My Morning Jacket binge the last few days based upon this thread. So thanks for that N&G fam!

Currently listening to Acoustic Citsuoca on repeat ad infinitum.

"Don't let your silly dreams, fall in between the crack of the bed and the wall"

FYI for anyone going to the shows this month. I’m not sure what the typical MMJ merch situation is like, but when I’m at concerts I generally don’t expend the energy to try and grab stuff like this. Happy hunting though.

I may pick this up tomorrow and return/cancel the Amazon pre-order that has yet to ship... depends how much it costs I guess...

Back