My Morning Jacket

I own two MMJ records - The VMP ROTM Z and The Waterfall.
Am i missing somthing special ? Because without trying to sound too flipant, whilst i like both records a good amount, I feel i have their “sound” and might not need another.

Hope they do a 20th anniversary release similar to the one Tennessee Fire is getting this year.
Definitely. I'm still undecided on whether I'll pick up Tennessee Fire but At Dawn is probably a top ten album all time for me. An anniversary tour would be even better. I've only ever seen them once, opening for Wilco and Dylan in 2013, so I'd love the chance.

Am i missing somthing special ? Because without trying to sound too flipant, whilst i like both records a good amount, I feel i have their “sound” and might not need another.

It Still Moves is a must listen, then move backwards in time.

Hope they do a 20th anniversary release similar to the one Tennessee Fire is getting this year.

Can't wait for Tennessee Fire release. I want those extras so bad!! I'm one of the MMJ fans in the minority that LOVES that album. I probably have played it more than any album in my collection. All genres included. I find the wild production so soothing,

I'd say get Tennessee Fire. They are re-issuing a 20th anniversary vinyl with 16 unreleased tracks!!! I love that album. The first 4 tracks are a freakin RUN!!!!! I love it

It Still Moves is a must listen, then move backwards in time.
Yeah - go for It Still Moves next - the 4LP edition pops up for cheap on Amazon every so often and is worth it sound quality-wise over the 2LP version.

If you're still not interested in exploring further after that, then you're probably set.

Well damn... had this on preorder from Bullmoose for a while now, but that's quite a bit cheaper...

Do we know if this one is red like the Darla records one tho? It's 36 and idk if I wanna pay 6 extra bucks for a color that seems random. Is the Bull Moose one black too?

Back