My Morning Jacket

My local shop said that my MMJ Live should be in by the end of the week. Along with a Supergrass and Super Furry Animals reissue thatvi didn't realize were all coming out at the same time. 😳. Good thing he has a good loyalty program.

My local shop said that my MMJ Live should be in by the end of the week. Along with a Supergrass and Super Furry Animals reissue thatvi didn't realize were all coming out at the same time. 😳. Good thing he has a good loyalty program.
Thanks for the reminder! Just contacted my local and they'll be holding both the MMJ and SFA for me as well.

Is this Live Vol. 1 release streaming or vinyl only? Looks like my copy won’t arrive until tomorrow at the earliest.

Did you get to spin it yet? Wondering if it sounds as good as Okonokos.
Not yet 😬. Considering whether to spin tonight before cleaning, or clean it this weekend.
Is this Live Vol. 1 release streaming or vinyl only? Looks like my copy won’t arrive until tomorrow at the earliest.
There is a download card included, but no streaming it seems.

My wife thought she would be nice and pick up my records for more while she was running errands. Who's got a spare couch I could use???

Back