My Morning Jacket

Thoughts on the Live 2015 record? I saw it in a shop yesterday but saw that it said Made in Canada, and the only pressing plant I know of in Canada is not great.

Thoughts on the Live 2015 record? I saw it in a shop yesterday but saw that it said Made in Canada, and the only pressing plant I know of in Canada is not great.
I'm actually sitting here listening to it right now and thinking how awesome it is! Great setlist, sound is really good. Dead quiet pressing for me.

The recording sounds big and echo-y like you're actually at a concert.

I'm actually sitting here listening to it right now and thinking how awesome it is! Great setlist, sound is really good. Dead quiet pressing for me.

The recording sounds big and echo-y like you're actually at a concert.
Agree. Thought my copy sounded fantastic

Early recordings repress!

Early recordings repress!

Odds that these will be available anywhere else? I thought my last Darla experience left something to be desired (not terrible or anything, but I have no particular loyalty to them either).

Odds that these will be available anywhere else? I thought my last Darla experience left something to be desired (not terrible or anything, but I have no particular loyalty to them either).
Good question… was the At Dawn 20th widely available? I didn’t have any issues with the couple of orders I’ve done with them luckily

Good question… was the At Dawn 20th widely available? I didn’t have any issues with the couple of orders I’ve done with them luckily
Not sure, but the very question leads me to think maybe it wasn’t. The fact that these writeups explicitly refer to Darla’s own archives of MMJ material makes me think maybe these will be exclusive to them.

No issues with my At Dawn order, I just wasn’t impressed with their order processing speed.

Not sure, but the very question leads me to think maybe it wasn’t. The fact that these writeups explicitly refer to Darla’s own archives of MMJ material makes me think maybe these will be exclusive to them.

No issues with my At Dawn order, I just wasn’t impressed with their order processing speed.
The processing speed was terrible. The packaging was also terrible. I mean, they used crinkled up torn out magazine pages to package the records for At Dawn shipping. Their customer service was rude and terrible as well. I will order these because I want them, but HATE doing it thru these MFers.

Back