MoFi UltraDeck / StudioDeck Owners and those interested

It's a cool look, but I'm just not into "decorated" turntables, be it the Beatles, Union Jack, The Peanuts, etc... I'm even less excited about "sponsored" or "advertised" stuff, like Harley Davidson F150's.

That said, anyone with a UltraDeck should upgrade to one of these NOW. To fund it, put your UD up for sale! Us StudioDeck underlings can upgrade and sell our SD's to newbies...WIN WIN WIN!!!

Coming up on 4 years, never a fleeting thought on replacing it :)
I was mildly frustrated with that initial motor replacement, but bad parts happen. Their support was super....supportive, and the table's been a champ ever since. I even checked speed and stability today to see if I needed to replace the belt, and it's rock solid.

Hey all.. I cleaned out the garage the other day and found a brand new dustcover for my old UltraDeck that I'd forgotten I had. Still in box from factory. If interested shoot me a PM. I'd rather give it to someone here then sell it.. I'll gather any interested names in a hat on Friday and ship it out next week! Let me know!!A04FC6A7-1D9F-46DC-A645-EC55121092B0.jpeg

Hey all.. I cleaned out the garage the other day and found a brand new dustcover for my old UltraDeck that I'd forgotten I had. Still in box from factory. If interested shoot me a PM. I'd rather give it to someone here then sell it.. I'll gather any interested names in a hat on Friday and ship it out next week! Let me know!!View attachment 112934
Count me in :)

Thoughts on the MasterTracker cart? I'm looking into open box UltraDecks (and maybe StudioDecks but I figure I may as well go for the UD...). There are some open boxes with MasterTrackers included or am I better off buying my own cart? I don't have any spare carts lying around so would need to buy something.

Also, what's a decent price on an open box UltraDeck with/without cart? Audio Advice has an open box ultradeck with master tracker for $2,100 but I've never purchased open box from them.

Thoughts on the MasterTracker cart? I'm looking into open box UltraDecks (and maybe StudioDecks but I figure I may as well go for the UD...). There are some open boxes with MasterTrackers included or am I better off buying my own cart? I don't have any spare carts lying around so would need to buy something.

Also, what's a decent price on an open box UltraDeck with/without cart? Audio Advice has an open box ultradeck with master tracker for $2,100 but I've never purchased open box from them.
Good cart! The only real complaint I had was replacement cost. I have mine around as a spare for when I inevitably have to have my SoundSmith retipped.

re: pricing, I’m not really sure these days. UD pricing has shot up since I bought mine.

Back