MoFi UltraDeck / StudioDeck Owners and those interested

The swinging of the tonearm should be limited by the piece on which the anti-skating lid is attached hitting another piece fixed on the tonearm base... see attached picture... could be one of those broken...View attachment 75454
I just checked mine and it's shorter. It's a clean even surface so it looks like it was cut rather then broken and it's just short enough for the anti-skate thingy to pass it. Had it been longer, my tonearm would have stopped the same place as @AnthonyI.

Anyone have a phone number for MoFi Electronics? I reached out through the “Contact Us” section of the website but got no response. Can’t find a phone number to call.

Left a message.. didn't sound like a promising answering machine tbh. No indication it was MoFi... I'm gonna try the website again.

Called Crutchfield and they gave me the number for MoFi Distribution to contact about repair work. I also had to leave a message but it was identified as MoFi Distribution Service Center. I'm sure they'll be in touch.

The # is (312) 738-5025 if anyone else needs it..

Left a message.. didn't sound like a promising answering machine tbh. No indication it was MoFi... I'm gonna try the website again.
Have you tried contacting Music Direct? Maybe they can move you through the system a little better ;)

I did...just looking to see if anything shows up for black Friday/Cyber Monday
The best prices I've seen (via MusicDirect) have been an extra 10% off refurbished, then for a little bit more is an extra 10% off open box. Refurbished have only popped up once that I'm aware of, so if there's a deal on open box items.....

@Slimwhit33 The "grease" you pictured in post #473 is bugging me. I would expect to never see that on my turntable...ever. I wouldn't be surprised if the diagnoses comes back that your bearing is mucked up somehow. I hope MOFI gets you sorted out soon.

Back