Magnolia Record Club

I’m glad they are not doing the Shovels and Rope release. I like the Jukebox stuff but have been very meh on their own output.

Had a fun magnolia experience this month. I paused my subscription last month because I’m not a houndmouth fan. When I did this, their system canceled my add on off strand of oaks. So Brandi showed up yesterday solo and I reached out. Also checked my bank balance and sure enough they refunded my add on the day I paused.

Customer service acknowledged this happened and reprocessed the charge yesterday. Who knows what will show up! I’m probably done with them. Their platform is way too glitchy and problematic at this point for the hassle.

Had a fun magnolia experience this month. I paused my subscription last month because I’m not a houndmouth fan. When I did this, their system canceled my add on off strand of oaks. So Brandi showed up yesterday solo and I reached out. Also checked my bank balance and sure enough they refunded my add on the day I paused.

Customer service acknowledged this happened and reprocessed the charge yesterday. Who knows what will show up! I’m probably done with them. Their platform is way too glitchy and problematic at this point for the hassle.
If you never get Strand of Oaks, I got it even though I also thought I paused so I can send it over!

ollyollly-green_300x300.png

First time not being a ROTM. I think it is because The Lumineers will be ROTM that month. I bet Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats is ROTM next month. Maybe not since it is due to be released early in November.

mjrr-pink_300x300.png

ollyollly-green_300x300.png

First time not being a ROTM. I think it is because The Lumineers will be ROTM that month. I bet Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats is ROTM next month. Maybe not since it is due to be released early in November.

I wonder if Finch sitting forever in Magnolia's swaps/web stores affected it. I unconditionally love Penny and Sparrow (a Top 10 live performer for me) but it feels like they'd be too niche for a cub pick now.

Either way I'm always excited for new P&S

I wonder if Finch sitting forever in Magnolia's swaps/web stores affected it. I unconditionally love Penny and Sparrow (a Top 10 live performer for me) but it feels like they'd be too niche for a cub pick now.

Either way I'm always excited for new P&S
The whole club is kind of niche.

Back