Magnolia Record Club

This coming month is the first time I in a long while where I have no clue what the record of the month will be.

Hoping for something more on the Country side. As much as I like this club, I wish there was a big more variety lately than Americana and Indie Singer-Songwriter.
I originally signed up because country was so neglected from VMP but this year that has certainly changed while MRC isnt really scratching that itch at all.

Hoping for something more on the Country side. As much as I like this club, I wish there was a big more variety lately than Americana and Indie Singer-Songwriter.
I originally signed up because country was so neglected from VMP but this year that has certainly changed while MRC isnt really scratching that itch at all.

You want old country or new country? Yeah, VMP has been doing well lately especially with the old stuff. Just not aware of a lot of new country records that are out lately that aren't bro country. I know there is some more obscure records but doubt Magnolia will pick them. How about the new Billy Strings album? I could use some good bluegrass in my collection.

You want old country or new country? Yeah, VMP has been doing well lately especially with the old stuff. Just not aware of a lot of new country records that are out lately that aren't bro country. I know there is some more obscure records but doubt Magnolia will pick them. How about the new Billy Strings album? I could use some good bluegrass in my collection.

I mean, I would love Old country, but I've pretty much given up on that from Magnolia. VMP has been doing a bit better on it but without the Vinyl Me Pardner track ever happening I guess this is the best we will get.

I like alot of new country (even some of the Bro Country), so would definitely like something from there. Billy Strings would be great, Whiskey Myers, either of the two Cody Jinks (preferably The Wanting since it looks like no pressings of that coming yet), the Old Crow Medicine Show live at the Ryman album, the new Chris Knight, Kendell Marvel, Dallas Moore, Michaela Anne (though I already bought this), The new Quebe Sisters, Vincent Neil Emerson, etc.

I mean, I would love Old country, but I've pretty much given up on that from Magnolia. VMP has been doing a bit better on it but without the Vinyl Me Pardner track ever happening I guess this is the best we will get.

I like alot of new country (even some of the Bro Country), so would definitely like something from there. Billy Strings would be great, Whiskey Myers, either of the two Cody Jinks (preferably The Wanting since it looks like no pressings of that coming yet), the Old Crow Medicine Show live at the Ryman album, the new Chris Knight, Kendell Marvel, Dallas Moore, Michaela Anne (though I already bought this), The new Quebe Sisters, Vincent Neil Emerson, etc.

I like the way you think and I would be happy with any of those. I'd definitely take any of the new Jinks albums on vinyl, The vinyl release date I saw on after the fire was either November or December, Old Crow Medicine vinyl isn't out until November 22nd unforunately.

I like the way you think and I would be happy with any of those. I'd definitely take any of the new Jinks albums on vinyl, The vinyl release date I saw on after the fire was either November or December, Old Crow Medicine vinyl isn't out until November 22nd unforunately.

Ah, I preordered the sunburst variant of Jinks but didnt realize it wasnt until November. No way we're getting the wanted before that when the album comes out one week later.

Well I definitely would take the Quebe Sisters. That one came out last week and is available on their store but havent pulled the trigger yet. (I'd take a discovery for that too).

Ah, I preordered the sunburst variant of Jinks but didnt realize it wasnt until November. No way we're getting the wanted before that when the album comes out one week later.

Well I definitely would take the Quebe Sisters. That one came out last week and is available on their store but havent pulled the trigger yet. (I'd take a discovery for that too).

I'd really like to see Demot Kennedy's new album too and I don't see it in their store.

I hear you, I hope it's not a best of mixtape especially of a band that I have a lot of albums of like Wild Child. The David Ramirez one was fine since those tracks weren't on vinyl and I love David Ramirez.

Yeah, the Dave Ramirez was the only one that I haven't swapped for that exact reason.

Back