Magnolia Record Club

I actually have two packages coming according to informed delivery. I did actually order Highwomen and Carter Family from their preorder, so I guess that’s the second one, but it’s awfully early.

Mine showed up yesterday. At some point I’ll clean them and get them on the table. Work has me crazy busy and I have a pretty significant backlog currently.

Same here.

I got The Lumineers from last month and skipped this month. packaging looks well done and i may get to it this weekend however i also have two Flaming lips to open and a T.Rex to get to.

So, thinking of subscringing to Magnolia, but any international customers on here?

Specifically interested in how they mark their packages: full value? If so, I have to pay this crazy vat processing fee and then it becomes too expensive.

So, thinking of subscringing to Magnolia, but any international customers on here?

Specifically interested in how they mark their packages: full value? If so, I have to pay this crazy vat processing fee and then it becomes too expensive.
I don’t know of anyone international doing it.

I don't think i ever had an off-center record before, but side 1 of my Lumineers III seems slightly off-center. The arm moves back-and-forth about 1-2cm in each direction as it plays. How much tolerance is allowed for off-center records?

(for some reason I can't upload an MOV file).

Back