Magnolia Record Club

THIS MONTH'S ADD-ON: AN AMERICANA CHRISTMAS​

AmericanaXmas-400x400.png

Was really hoping for Stapleton but I knew it probably wasn’t likely. Dolly will do.
I'll probably grab Stapleton from my local. I'm cool with these selections, wish the Prine song was on the vinyl version of Americana. Oh Boy needs to press that!

Before I re-join the club to get it, if anyone would like to sell me their copy of the Dolly album, I would be interested in buying it. "Once Upon a Christmas" has been a Christmas standard for me for as long as I can remember and I am super excited to add another album to the mix!

Well with this it is safe to assume that Magnolia Exclusive and Chris Stapleton is not happening, if there was any doubt left.

Yup, Darlingside is gonna be a morning coffee staple. Also, it’s been a minute since my wife requested to listen to a new record again.

Giving this Michigander a spin now. Very 80’s is my initial impression.

80’s is gonna be my final answer even with the out of nowhere acoustic song I’m listening to right now.

I think I have more 80s throw back music than I have actual 80s music.

Is Magnolia still going to have their own version of the Dolly exclusive? The landing page doesn't say anything about exclusive anymore and there was place by the picture that said photo coming soon but now it is gone. They better not be pulling a bait and switch, just think that is weird.

when the new west and indie variants at least have some meaning behind them for JT, that neon green feels pretty pointless.

November 2020

A Holly Dolly Christmas - Dolly Parton​

SHIPPING BETWEEN DECEMBER 1-7

The Record​

November 2020’s Record of the Month is the new holiday album from country legend Dolly Parton, A Holly Dolly Christmas, on red and green swirl vinyl!

Mockup of the Dolly. Looks like it has changed to peppermint vinyl.

1605812676221.png

Back