Magnolia Record Club

So I finally got the Liza Anne record. It looks like the label sent out the original pressing to shops:

I messaged the creator of this listing. He did not have a photo when I began communicating with him. I asked him to add the picture. He said he got it from a regular retailer.

Darlingside is great. I really love their last album and I highly recommend it. It has a very dystopian yet hopeful feel that is perfect for today.
I can’t give Darlingside enough praise either, their ‘Extralife’ album transports me to that dystopian future, maybe to which we’ve now arrived🤔 seriously though, one of my most treasured albums of the past 5 years of music. And to think I almost never listened because I heard them compared to CSN. They are on a different plane of modern folk, and I’m thrilled to see their new record featured!!❤️

The Magnolia variant for Julien is very underwhelming for the price

For sure. I am just impressed with how many exclusives they are getting these days. In the beginning of their club they didn't even have true exclusives. They have come a long way. They are arguably doing it a lotter better than VMP these days.

Magnolia $10 dollar sale on select records.

I’m so proud of my self for resisting temptation. That being said if you don’t have the Dylan LeBlanc, I’m With Her or Wild Reed records; they are great and you should rectify their absence.

Last edited:
Back