Magnolia Record Club

The Jack Johnson sounds really good at least presuming the widely available audiophile is the same as Magnolia's. The Joseph is nice but nothing too special, though I'm more partial to other releases of theirs.

It has to be either the new Stapleton or the Drew live album. Hopefully we will see later this morning.

Well the new Drew album is not the Record of The Month so I’m guessing it’s Stapleton.

...And I was so wrong. Darlingside does not seem like it would a ROTM but what do I know.

Last edited:
THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: MICHIGANDER

We’re excited to offer our members an exclusive SIGNED vinyl copy of Michigander’s new EP Where Do We Go From Here to add to their boxes!​

1601559103308.png

October 2020

Fish Pond Fish - Darlingside​

View attachment 68455
THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: MICHIGANDER

We’re excited to offer our members an exclusive SIGNED vinyl copy of Michigander’s new EP Where Do We Go From Here to add to their boxes!​

View attachment 68456

Listened to both of these this morning and really dig what I heard from both of them. Well if nothing else, this month had two artists that I wouldn't guess for Magnolia so there is that. Sometimes Magnolia is really predictable.

Last edited:
Shipping notice.

Also notice that the pictures for Waterfall Part II on the shipping notice were different than original pictures, huh.

1601579826354.png
1601579837821.png

Magnolia members check your email, while I want to continue my Magnolia exclusives streaks going I just can't buy this. I can't do 30 dollars plus every week on Magnolia exclusives, I just can't.

1601997275084.png

River Whyless is the curator for Darlingside? What an odd club we belong to.
I know they are both North Carolina artists but you always think of a bigger artist being the curator. River Whyless hasn’t been part of the club so I think it’s sort of weird.

Back