Magnolia Record Club

THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: FUTUREBIRDS
fb1-800x530.jpg

Futurebirds

Listened to this on Spotify and the dude's voice reminds me of the lead singer from the Lumineers.

I don’t know if Magnolia has started using Vinyl Me, Please’s distribution, but I just received two copies of Nathaniel Rateliff today. I surely only ordered one.
The one I opened sounds amazing, though. There’s one song with a spot of noise (Tonight #2), but that could have just been a spec of dust or something.9416E652-61C3-46A6-86A5-F242A04063D4.jpeg

I don’t know if Magnolia has started using Vinyl Me, Please’s distribution, but I just received two copies of Nathaniel Rateliff today. I surely only ordered one.
The one I opened sounds amazing, though. There’s one song with a spot of noise (Tonight #2), but that could have just been a spec of dust or something.View attachment 35814

Never happened to me in my three years with Magnolia.

This is my first month with them. I thought maybe this was a “thing”. They seem like good people, so I’ve emailed them asking what to do with it. I wouldn’t want someone else to not have a copy just because they sent me one too many.

This is my first month with them. I thought maybe this was a “thing”. They seem like good people, so I’ve emailed them asking what to do with it. I wouldn’t want someone else to not have a copy just because they sent me one too many.

I'd be suprised if they tell you anything other than to Pay It Forward somehow.

1583955169288.png

Only 150 Available

View attachment 35999

Only 150 Available

For some reason it saids, can't ship to my address....

Edit: Sent in an email and they responded right away and fixed the issue. Having my sub paused this past couple months made me forget how A+ Magnolia Support is.

Last edited:
View attachment 35999

Only 150 Available

And Sold Out.

VMP has a Pink version if you missed it. And are a member.

View attachment 35999

Only 150 Available

I almost bought this but I am holding out hope that Coronavirus will chill out and they will have an instore at Grimeys for this.

And Sold Out.

VMP has a Pink version if you missed it. And are a member.

It is back now. I bit on it this time. Who knows what is going to go with Coronavirus.

It is back now. I bit on it this time. Who knows what is going to go with Coronavirus.

I’m actually not buying anything I haven’t already because of coronavirus. People are already losing their jobs. Mine should be safe and my wife’s should be as well but you never know. I’m fairly certain my daughter will be okay. Fortunately my parents are retired, but I worry about having to help them should they get sick.

Back