Magnolia Record Club

So I just signed up this month for the first time. I'm really excited for this club, as I've heard a lot of good things online. I'm a huge Nathaniel Rateliff fan, so this definitely finally sold me on subscribing in February. I know that when I signed up they said that ROTMs ship the first week on the following month, but has that been consistent? I'm a veteran VMP subscriber, so maybe I'm just a little skittish from all of that mess... I guess I'm just anxious to see how this club works, and when to expect records to ship/arrive. So glad I stumbled on this forum! :)

So I just signed up this month for the first time. I'm really excited for this club, as I've heard a lot of good things online. I'm a huge Nathaniel Rateliff fan, so this definitely finally sold me on subscribing in February. I know that when I signed up they said that ROTMs ship the first week on the following month, but has that been consistent? I'm a veteran VMP subscriber, so maybe I'm just a little skittish from all of that mess... I guess I'm just anxious to see how this club works, and when to expect records to ship/arrive. So glad I stumbled on this forum! :)

They are very consistent about when they ship. Most always 1st through the 7th, if it is not they will give you a heads up. They have said the Jason Isbell in a couple months want arrive until street date though. If you can, be sure to add the discovery artist, that is my favorite part of the club to me honest.

They are very consistent about when they ship. Most always 1st through the 7th, if it is not they will give you a heads up. They have said the Jason Isbell in a couple months want arrive until street date though. If you can, be sure to add the discovery artist, that is my favorite part of the club to me honest.
Here here on the discovery artist. The Devon Gilgillian record has potential to be in my top ten of the year.

Last edited:
Really interested to see what the Magnolia Record of the Month and Discovery Artist of the Month are, first time in a while I legit have no idea. Have to think it will be a comp of some sort but I hope not.

1583042673126.png

MARCH 2020
MAGNOLIA PRESENTS: RAYLAND BAXTER
SHIPPING BETWEEN APRIL 1-7
The Record
March 2020’s Record of the Month is an incredibly special piece, pressed only for Magnolia Record Club members.
We’re proud to present singer/songwriter Rayland Baxter’s Soho EP for the first time on vinyl alongside five unreleased tracks called Thunder Demos. Included in this exclusive double-EP are stripped-down versions of some of his best-known songs such as “Yellow Eyes,” “Mr. Rodriguez,” and more, and also includes a cover of My Morning Jacket’s “Bermuda Highway.”
Join the club by 3/31 and get the exclusive vinyl, only available through the club!

THIS MONTH'S DISCOVERY: FUTUREBIRDS
fb1-800x530.jpg

Futurebirds

View attachment 34786

MARCH 2020
The Record
March 2020’s Record of the Month is an incredibly special piece, pressed only for Magnolia Record Club members.
We’re proud to present singer/songwriter Rayland Baxter’s Soho EP for the first time on vinyl alongside five unreleased tracks called Thunder Demos. Included in this exclusive double-EP are stripped-down versions of some of his best-known songs such as “Yellow Eyes,” “Mr. Rodriguez,” and more, and also includes a cover of My Morning Jacket’s “Bermuda Highway.”
Join the club by 3/31 and get the exclusive vinyl, only available through the club!

Love Rayland - I'm cool with this

View attachment 34786

MARCH 2020
The Record
Kind of a nice middle ground for the comp. Not familiar with his work but know people dig him. Looking forward to it.

Took my 8mo son to a music class this morning. There was another dad there wearing a t-shirt for this company.

After talking with him for about 5 minutes, I am damn near convinced to dive in with this company.

Took my 8mo son to a music class this morning. There was another dad there wearing a t-shirt for this company.

After talking with him for about 5 minutes, I am damn near convinced to dive in with this company.

It is my most consistent club to be honest. Vinyl Den was really good too but them and Magnolia basically merged. This years releases have been really strong and with Isbell and Mt Joy coming up, it should only get better.

Back