Magnolia Record Club

It has not. I have no clue what March will be since their aren't any big releases that month. Here are the Country Americana releases for March and early April.

March 6: Ron Pope, Bone Structure
March 6: Sadler Vaden, Anybody Out There?
March 6: The Panhandlers, The Panhandlers
March 6: Brandy Clark, Your Life Is a Record
March 6: Lauren Alaina, Getting Good EP
March 13: Caitlyn Smith, Supernova
March 13: Rachel Reinert, Into the Blue
March 20: Delta Rae, The Light
March 20: Kelsea Ballerini, Kelsea
March 27: Lilly Hiatt, Walking Proof
March 27: Jessi Alexander, Decatur County Red
March 27: Ingrid Andress, Lady Like

April

April 3: Ashley McBryde, Never Will
April 3: Sam Hunt, Southside
April 3: Logan Ledger, Logan Ledger
April 10: John Anderson, Years
April 10: Watkins Family Hour, Brother Sister
April 10: Maddie & Tae, The Way It Feels
Brandy Clark or Ashley McBryde would make me happy.

Two things, I’ve liked The Lone Bellow since jump. This album is quite nice and hella unexpected.

Fucking Jason Isbel is playing Durham with War & Treaty, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!!!

This is why I prefer to pre-order my Americana at Bullmoose for if I have to do a late cancellation for Magnolia. That watkins signed exclusive was mighty tempting though...
I think I actually ordered it from Bullmoose cause I think that was @Twentytwo ‘S post of it (which I bitched about, so he tagged me in the Aoife preorder which made me notice the Wildwood anniversary lp which cause me to curse him a little more)

1581615829975.png

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Jack Johnson’s debut album 'Brushfire Fairytales,' Everloving and Magnolia Record Club have teamed up to release this special audiophile-edition vinyl! From the original analog masters, it's a true AAA HQ-180g version from RTI manufacturing. Enjoy it as it was meant to be heard.

View attachment 32706

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Jack Johnson’s debut album 'Brushfire Fairytales,' Everloving and Magnolia Record Club have teamed up to release this special audiophile-edition vinyl! From the original analog masters, it's a true AAA HQ-180g version from RTI manufacturing. Enjoy it as it was meant to be heard.

😡

View attachment 32706

Anyone have a fresh discount code? Went to the store for eggs, now I’ve got a basket full of stuff 😆

View attachment 32706

Grabbed one! Used the code FIFTEENPERCENT 👌🏼👌🏼

Back