Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

Don’t give me any ideas @Lee Newman ! You’re now a co-conspirator.

I’m scared of Kevin Deal. He made a video once where he swaddled a bookshelf speaker like a baby and was rocking it while it made goo goo gaga sounds. Stuff of nightmares. Pretty sure that happened at least…
Sounds like him to me. He's fun. So is Randy the Cheapaudioman. Both are entertainment as much if not more informative.

I think with Kev I can never quite get past the fact that he is selling. He’s selling so damn hard.
He is, lol, but honestly, you won't find a better crew if you have questions, they've always been great with A. Getting back to you and B. Taking the time to offer options, explain and work with you..........no matter how long it takes.

He is, lol, but honestly, you won't find a better crew if you have questions, they've always been great with A. Getting back to you and B. Taking the time to offer options, explain and work with you..........no matter how long it takes.

Oh yeah totally. They sound like a great store. But I take his YouTube videos with a huge pinch of salt because he’s hard selling. To be fair to him more often his store than necessarily the product in question, but it’s still the hard sell.

In fact I often watch the ones for the likes of the PrimaLuna muted and just because I like the fact that he opens them up and my curiosity likes seeing the innards.

Oh yeah totally. They sound like a great store. But I take his YouTube videos with a huge pinch of salt because he’s hard selling. To be fair to him more often his store than necessarily the product in question, but it’s still the hard sell.

In fact I often watch the ones for the likes of the PrimaLuna muted and just because I like the fact that he opens them up and my curiosity likes seeing the innards.
Kev's definitely old school "enthusiastic", if I'm ever in that area it's on my to-do list to stop by ;)

Finally got a second Kallax. It’s not easy getting this to fit in an NYC apartment, but I’m so happy to have everything in one place. Need to rearrange some of the stuff on top, but reorganizing my collection has been the highlight of my week
My wife constantly makes fun of me for enjoying when I reorganize my collection 🤣

Back