Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

Trip to Ikea last weekend. A little Billy and and 3 of these boxes for my 45s. They even hold 7" boxsets. Now they are nice and tidy. Need to pick up another of the boxes for my Bowie 7"s and small boxsets next time.

View attachment 14561

I’m digging those boxes you are using for your 45s. Do you happen to know the product name for them?

@Major Tom they are called Tjena - 9 ¾x13 ¾x7 ¾ - they make other sizes but not longer versions. These are $4.99 Cdn each. Feel fairly sturdy. If you are not going in a out of them daily, I think they will last a while. Also come in white which I wanted to used since the Billy is white as well.

@Major Tom they are called Tjena - 9 ¾x13 ¾x7 ¾ - they make other sizes but not longer versions. These are $4.99 Cdn each. Feel fairly sturdy. If you are not going in a out of them daily, I think they will last a while. Also come in white which I wanted to used since the Billy is white as well.
I use one of these to hold all my extra outers and inners

I pimped one to house my African 7s with a map I bought off Amazon. But I need to buy another one as I've got so many of them...
20190818_182120.jpg

Anyone here have the Kallax shelving in walnut light gray that you could put up a picture? Trying to see if it looks like I think it does.

Back