Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

So this used to be the study ..now it’s the vinyl room ( and I also have a cd room ) ..I have a problem ..space

Doctor Who fan here too, I really like your setup. Do you have any of the Big Finish UK vinyl releases? They might make ideal framed cover art to compliment your dual collections. Thanks for sharing!

Doctor Who fan here too, I really like your setup. Do you have any of the Big Finish UK vinyl releases? They might make ideal framed cover art to compliment your dual collections. Thanks for sharing!

Haha had to draw the line somewhere with Dr Who! So no audio books or vinyl (but they do look nice ) I’m doing a room swap with the wife later in the year as my CD room needs a redecorate so I’m taking the opportunity to grab a bigger room (Advantage of no kids) so I’ll be having a do over so might be rearranging the wall art . I’m mega disappointed in the latest series of Dr who (still haven't got to the end of it it was so badly written imo)

Haha had to draw the line somewhere with Dr Who! So no audio books or vinyl (but they do look nice ) I’m doing a room swap with the wife later in the year as my CD room needs a redecorate so I’m taking the opportunity to grab a bigger room (Advantage of no kids) so I’ll be having a do over so might be rearranging the wall art . I’m mega disappointed in the latest series of Dr who (still haven't got to the end of it it was so badly written imo)

Agree completely with your assessment. The killer bubble wrap ep did me in.

I recently had to add a row of cubes because things were getting way to snug. I installed the new row and then spread the collection out a bit. Then, since I am clearly like to drive myself crazy I went down a internet rabbit hole in regards to record storage and how leaning in storage will cause warping.

So is there an acceptable amount of leaning? No leaning at at? Is this to much leaning or am I worrying about something I don't need too.

susansontag800.jpg

Susan Sontag, seen here partially blocking my view of her record collection.

Look to be a lot of those classic cinder block boxsets.

It’s not 😅 guess I need to buy some more records!
Or get familiar with the concussion protocol until you find some heavy box sets to line the bottom shelves! Maybe you could move your top two shelves to the bottom two for now and place decorative items in their.place until said LPs are procured? We're just concerned for your well being!

People who use pool noodle backs.... It seems when records get pushed back in they're just pushing the noodle with it. Any thoughts?

Back