Let’s talk Lego!

i might have made a significant purchase (that will probably sit around for quite awhile before i ever get to it but i just had to have it).

View attachment 156633
Congrats!

This reminds me of my trip to a lego store last month in Copenhagen. They had this and apparently it's one of the largest sets you can get! I also saw this which is really cool. Its the port at Copenhagen, a really stunning multicolored stretch on the river.

IMG_8251.JPGDenmark---Copenhagen---Cruise---Nyhavn.jpeg

Edit: A better picture

42877344780_e087271b6c_b.jpeg

Last edited:
I do this thing where I wait too long to purchase during the LEGO VIP weekend and end up missing out on one of the free gifts I was eyeing (LEGO baking set). And then I feel dejected and don't wanna buy anything.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Got this for Christmas. This thing is huge! It's completely obnoxious and I love it. The textures on the surface produces different reflections in the light which makes it look like it's glistening. Found a home in the man cave.

IMG_3339.JPG

My favourite builds are the Creator Expert Modular buildings. I’ve got a whole street’s worth on a shelf near the ceiling.
View attachment 112408
View attachment 112409
View attachment 112410
HOLY SHIT
HHOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIT
View attachment 125414

took awhile but finally got it done.
i really wanna build a car!
Forgot the other kid’s Christmas present! My favorite one too!
View attachment 162859View attachment 162861
DAMNIT! As I went through the mere five pages of this thread, I was hoping that this would not have been posted. I have a time lapse & everything, although I still have to stitch it together. This was the most exciting thing I ever built. It wasn’t even mine. It’s my neighbors. Oddly she likes to do all the sorting of the pieces step-by-step. So all I had to do was build it which to me is the fucking best part. It was AWESOME.
Got this for Christmas. This thing is huge! It's completely obnoxious and I love it. The textures on the surface produces different reflections in the light which makes it look like it's glistening. Found a home in the man cave.

View attachment 163511
HOW BIG IS THIS??!

i really wanna build a car!

and then a whole bunch (including an aston martin) of reasonably priced but much less detailed/sized sets that i have numerous of and are the perfect piece count and difficulty for using to mentally decompress after a long day

Reactions: 6od

and then a whole bunch (including an aston martin) of reasonably priced but much less detailed/sized sets that i have numerous of and are the perfect piece count and difficulty for using to mentally decompress after a long day

oh i know. i go through the catalogue frequently. currently on the lego ideas website, where you can vote for potential new sets there’s one for The Scream and man, i want it to happen.

y’all seen the piano one? IT PLAYS ITSELF.

but for some reason, i REALLY REALLY want the TYPEWRITER most of all. alas, the price.

If any of y'all manage to get "The Great Wave" painting set, I want all the pictures.

okay - here is there potential scream one… i made a legos account just to vote for it. (please also make one and vote for it).

D979E78E-B46B-45D3-B4CC-C1E981108904.jpeg
34F7BEA2-FB91-45A1-93AA-97BBF85FD4EE.jpeg

it doesn’t look like it’ll be as dimensional as the van gogh, but LOOK inSIDE it’s HEAD.

FD820A61-F66D-4D43-AAE6-16AA8C7696A5.jpeg

coming soon, one big pile of shit

76959_alt1.png

76959_alt3.png

Back