Let’s talk Lego!

i must have this

prime_box.jpg

I implore everyone to make a Lego.com account if you don't already have one, and vote for Lego Gundam

1656020544630.png

We just went to the Lego Store at the Mall of America, and they just got this set in today, and it looks super cool. My kids got the UCS Land Speeder and the Technic Volvo Articulated Hauler. Today is double VIP points, had $10 worth of points to use, so got $20 off, and earned 5700 points today, which is about $40 worth of points!

I picked up the Marvel Wolverine Mech, if only for the Logan figure and man...there's tons of little nub marks and seam lines where the part was snapped off it's injection molding. Has their QC really been this bad recently? I only pick up a couple sets a year so it's hard for me to tell, but this is the first time noticing something like this. The big nub mark on the top of the cowl bugs me the most.

IMG_1871.jpgIMG_1873.jpgIMG_1870.jpg

Kicking myself over missing Double Points last week and strategically trying to figure out when I'm gonna pull the trigger on a couple wishlist sets before the price hike...

And the price hike just went into effect today. Ended up snagging the Super Mario 64 block from Target since they still had the old price active. No VIP points, but the Red Card discount made it sting a little less.

Back