Let’s talk Lego!

It was back ordered at the time. I still need to see it in person.

Did you go by the store in Etobicoke to see if they have it demo-ed? The store here in the Rideau Center has a bunch of built sets in cases, especially the more expensive ones. I don't remember if this one was being shown though - if it is, I'll take photos next time I'm out there.

Did you go by the store in Etobicoke to see if they have it demo-ed? The store here in the Rideau Center has a bunch of built sets in cases, especially the more expensive ones. I don't remember if this one was being shown though - if it is, I'll take photos next time I'm out there.
I have been by but at the time they didn't. But they may now. It seems to be pretty popular.

30DF4250-6B7A-4C4F-BFC6-C1B247D2E1D0.jpeg9C0444F6-AD3A-416A-BBB3-1270B0619748.jpeg3610F848-ECC3-4093-9049-616E7D5DEAA2.jpeg1B436A90-0D06-4975-BD72-6F9FA86DEFD3.jpeg

so, brickmania is local to us and they put together a couple sets for first avenue - one of the larger building that houses both the mainroom and 7th st entry, and one of the entry’s facade, with the stage on the flip side. i got the light set for the entry, too, because that shit looks cool.

Yeah I know, it’s ridiculous! I buy myself the Modular set every January, have for the last 8 years or so. Occasionally I buy another set for my birthday (like the PacMan set), but the rest are the kids’ sets. Needless to say, we are fanatics.
I'm a fanatic, of you guys.
This is aspirational.

Back