Let’s talk Lego!

CA47408B-6067-41B0-82E8-8387D30279C2.jpeg
My lady and I were in the lego store last night, debating on what set to get; Medieval Blacksmith + Creator Castle, the Book Store , or Assembly Square. I was grabbing some raw materials for my Lego Minecraft world, turn around, and she has this in her hands. Safe to say, I am one happy guy lol. Our first “modular” building, and the biggest lego set I have ever had.

We are so excited to watch the Spider-Man movies and build this over the next couple weeks while we get ready for No Way Home!

My dad brought me this today:

66223174239__1D831E3A-00C1-47BC-99AA-32ED3512059C.jpeg

I haven't had a Lego set since I was a kid... I forgot how detailed they were, I'm having so much fun! I got about halfway through and then had to stop because my hand was starting to hurt. But now I have something to look forward to after work this week.

66223572452__32CC2AFE-F820-4447-BC7E-6087542E44EB.jpeg

OK yeah that would be way cooler to build but I understand why they went with the circular floating design to be more accurate to the green hill zone.

OK yeah that would be way cooler to build but I understand why they went with the circular floating design to be more accurate to the green hill zone.
I do really dig the rest of the redesign, but loved the concept of the first Ideas campaign. At least they didn’t do the same thing they did for Mario, I just want a Mario minifigure!

Have not done Legos in a long time but built this lego bouquet! It was actually fun to put together! Afraid of falling into another rabbit hole so probably not buying up other sets.

View attachment 122799

i bought this, assembled it, and gave it to the ladyfriend so she'd have flowers from me that would never wilt. it was a worthy investment.

i bought the bonsai tree for myself but have yet to put it together. that one seems extra tedious and i'll need to be in the right headspace to start that one.

Back