Kanye

maybe Ye could team up with Neil Young on his online music service.

maybe Ye could team up with Neil Young on his online music service.
Donda 2 on Pono when

Has anyone watched / is anyone even interested in Jeen-Yuhs? For me, Kanye has often had so many ups and downs but the past few years I've just been down on his stuff completely. I don't like his siding with Trump one bit, but I think his music has also been terrible since Ye. That said, I do still love his other albums and I find him still interesting.

So yeah I watched part 1 and I found it to really re-contextualize how I view Kanye. Because sure I knew his story, his struggle to get signed, but to actually see it happening really made me appreciate his early work ethic more. And how his ego keeps peaking out early on when he was still not a household name is interesting - and more palatable than when he got gigantically successful.

I enjoyed part 1 and am excited to see what part 2 covers. But I know the filmmaker wasn't around for some of the wildest, biggest parts of his career, so I'm preparing to be disappointed once we reach MBDTF onward.

Has anyone watched / is anyone even interested in Jeen-Yuhs?
Absolutely mind blowing. I'm a relatively late fan and thought I knew the story, but this documentary makes me feel like he has never changed a bit. Some incredible moments caught on camera that feel like a reality TV show; they literally cross compared Donda and Ye's fridge contents and they look exactly the same. So much makes sense now, I re-listened to The College Dropout for the first time in a while and it sounded like I was hearing it for the first time.

Absolutely mind blowing. I'm a relatively late fan and thought I knew the story, but this documentary makes me feel like he has never changed a bit. Some incredible moments caught on camera that feel like a reality TV show; they literally cross compared Donda and Ye's fridge contents and they look exactly the same. So much makes sense now, I re-listened to The College Dropout for the first time in a while and it sounded like I was hearing it for the first time.
I liked it a lot. I liked the idea that this guy saw that Kanye believed in himself so much that he just followed him to document him 20 years in the making even before he was anything. Particularly before Kanye started getting hate, there was something endearing and inspirational about him.

I think it'll be another multi city rollout and it gets more complete each time til Chicago or some shit but we shall see. I hope it's tomorrow

Back