Kanye

Memo

Despite his antics and polarizing character. People love him, whether it's true adoration for his music, or if they love to hate him.

Also, Jesus is King is about to drop in about an hour. Here we go!

Comment anything about news, music, album ratings, or Yeezy brand

What you say @Jonathan Y?

ITS OUT!!! LOL

Also, there are alot of people that wrote him off that have been up late, talking, and waiting to see what happens. Take that how you want

After watching the interview he did and seeing how bad his mind seems and him turning to religion to clearly try patch it(like alot of people who get that low) and then hearing this album I genuinely hope he pulls thru this okay because I see him copping so much hate.
Chance got real low on his feedback but I think kanye is more sensitive.

sending friendly energy to kanye thru this!

I grew up in a religious house. Lost my way bad from 16 to 23.

Took a while to get back to Christian like way of carrying myself so this album is resonating with me alot!!! Kanye starting out feeding his ego with sex and money, losing his mom, losing himself, finding Kim and a family, almost losing Kim in Paris, and now this is truly an amazing thing to see!

I grew up in a religious house. Lost my way bad from 16 to 23.

Took a while to get back to Christian like way of carrying myself so this album is resonating with me alot!!! Kanye starting out feeding his ego with sex and money, losing his mom, losing himself, finding Kim and a family, almost losing Kim in Paris, and now this is truly an amazing thing to see!

Did you like big day ?

Back