2. How long is Kanye going to stall this thing

Apple music now has the date for next week

This is basically becoming vaporware

1)literally shouldn’t matter
2)forever 😂
New date maybe we get a new version AND another release concert
Mercedes-Benz stadium be like

5f8.gif

Well it’s out…and this whole thing has been exhausting - as expected.

I’m like halfway in, and I guess my hot take is: it’s like the past few Kanye albums in that it sucks. Sorry but production wise? It’s fine. Some of these songs go on way too long for no goddamn reason. And Kanye’s rapping - while kinda better than it has been recently is still pretty bad and lazy. The religious shit still rubs me the wrong way cause it still sounds like someone who misunderstands religion.

But people will inevitably praise this

Well it’s out…and this whole thing has been exhausting - as expected.

I’m like halfway in, and I guess my hot take is: it’s like the past few Kanye albums in that it sucks. Sorry but production wise? It’s fine. Some of these songs go on way too long for no goddamn reason. And Kanye’s rapping - while kinda better than it has been recently is still pretty bad and lazy. The religious shit still rubs me the wrong way cause it still sounds like someone who misunderstands religion.

But people will inevitably praise this
Anyone know which livestream this is or what combo lol?

Believe What I Say is a pretty good track though. So much of what is before it is a slog to me. So this one coming in with more varied sounds and samples? Felt good.

jesus why is this 110 minutes

11 songs in.. there is good shit.. but there is also a good amount of duds and I don't know if i can take basically another full album of this

final stance.. remove like half these tracks and it would be worth the worship some will give it... (Jesus Lord alone is one of the best tracks since ghost town). but half of these are lyrically just "praise god" and the guests being better.

i wanna say a 6 or 7/10

Back