Kanye

I'm so tired of this bullshit. This isn't how you promote an album. If it is, I hate it. I just don't feel like bothering with Kanye anymore. It really feels like watching someone you care about just get worse and worse from afar. And his comments are filled to the brim with Qanon whackos and other conspiracy theorists who love Kanye and think he's on their side. He's doing so much more harm than good. It was good while it lasted but to me he's been ruining his legacy with all these shenanigans and at this point, I don't want music. I just wish he would get some help and stop doing this.

I just see he tweeted he's on the ballots of 10 states. I'm not completely sure how exactly the US election system works: could he (theoretically speaking) win the election if he is just let's say on the voting lists of half the country?

I just wonder if all this running for presidency stuff is complete nonsense, or if there's some scenario where he actually could win, at all?

I just see he tweeted he's on the ballots of 10 states. I'm not completely sure how exactly the US election system works: could he (theoretically speaking) win the election if he is just let's say on the voting lists of half the country?

I just wonder if all this running for presidency stuff is complete nonsense, or if there's some scenario where he actually could win, at all?
I don't trust anything Kanye tweets but even if he is on the ballot in those states, he's not going to win. I mean it's 2020 so never say never I guess, but I just don't think it's even feasible considering how late he came into the race

Back