[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

ALL 5 OF THE ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER ALBUMS (all limited to 1200)

they are the white whales i have and the only rare ones

I think the only June release I might have trouble finding is The Lemonheads - Hate Your Friends. If anyone snags a copy, I’d be grateful!

View attachment 101787

I don't think I'll be able to make this year and this has been on my wish list for a pressing for years, so if anyone can help me out I'd be forever grateful.
VAST - Music For People

Secondarily I'd also probably be interested in that Lemonhead's album, but it's not a priority like this one :)

My local is getting my 2 must haves (alkaline trio and steely dan)

But Mega Ran is the one my friend wants the most and it looks super limited so if anyone finds it lmk!!

View attachment 102193

If anyone sees a John Carpenter - Village Of The Damned OST it seems that's the only thing I really want this time around.

It was supposed to be released on Black Friday last year, and some did sneak out, but it got bumped to this one.

I saw a recent review and it even had the Black Friday RSD hype sticker on it.

View attachment 102196

I may need some help on this one.

Much obliged!

Colonel Bruce Hampton - Arkansas

View attachment 102247

@duke86fan , @cashew , @Hemotep , @Fleetwood-Matt , @LeeVing , @Yer Ol' Uncle D

i got you fam. i will send out cost/shipping details on sunday or monday, but you all are covered for these. @duke86fan, i have all five.

please pm me with your shipping info and whether you want media mail or priority so i can provide you a total when i respond.

oneohtrix point never - $21.99 x 5 = $109.95
lemonheads - $27.99
vast - $34.99
village of the damned - $34.99
megaran - $25.99
col. bruce - $32.99

plus whatever tax and shipping is.

i got you fam. i will send out cost/shipping details on sunday or monday, but you all are covered for these. @duke86fan, i have all five.

please pm me with your shipping info and whether you want media mail or priority so i can provide you a total when i respond.

lemonheads - $27.99
vast - $34.99
megaran - $25.99
col. bruce - $32.99

@AndySlash 2024.

Thank you, Commander.

lemonheads - $27.99
vast - $34.99
megaran - $25.99
col. bruce - $32.99

Fuck yea! Amazing

recipients- please edit your posts!

could somebody let me know if they spot T.A.T.U. on any online sites in the U.S., i've heard that it got pushed back to 7/17 but some people have said they've seen it in their locals RSD stock for 6/12 among other rumors.
My local just posted their list and T.A.T.U. was on it. But so is the Beastie Boys I've heard got pushed, so maybe they've been pushed back in the US but not in Canada for some reason?

lemonheads - $27.99
vast - $34.99
megaran - $25.99
col. bruce - $32.99

holy shit...that's amazing.

Thanks a lot.

lemonheads - $27.99
vast - $34.99
megaran - $25.99
col. bruce - $32.99

you are ABSOLUTELY amazing... how are you able to get all of these... you saved me a LOT of time trying to search on Newbury for it

If there is anyone UK who can help me this morning, I’m looking the 2 Steely Dan and will be nowhere near a record store

also.. if you are into sultry R&B a la say R Kelly or Usher... definitely buy that DVSN album.. i own an original copy and its one of the most underrated albums from OVO

Back