[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

I am traveling so won’t be able to shop this weekend, none of my locals participate anyway...

I wouldn’t mind if someone could scoop up

the soft bulletin companion / Flaming Lips
CB7F5709-6410-4ECF-B5FB-EA8ED0BC8F2D.jpeg

And the blue Angel Dream / Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
F22098BB-068A-401E-ACC4-E961481B8F3D.jpeg

both should be readily available so if someone can’t grab them I imagine I can snag them at a later date.

thanks @scotthilk for setting up this thread as always

Would love some help with a few titles. Will keep my eyes open for my fellow Groovers!

Dirty Three - Ocean Songs
418464861499:360

Last edited:
Dang, my local doesn't seem to be getting Royce Da 5'9" - The Allegory. Would really love if someone was able to snag one?

EDIT: Local informed me this was pushed to July. So I should be ok as they should get it then. False alarm.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be able to make this year and this has been on my wish list for a pressing for years, so if anyone can help me out I'd be forever grateful.
VAST - Music For People

Secondarily I'd also probably be interested in that Lemonhead's album, but it's not a priority like this one :)
Seems like there's always something I find at the 11th hour that I like enough to buy. This VAST might be it.

The stars have aligned and my wife @VegasJaneite, myself and another boardie @girlnevergoesout will be able to hit the stores on Saturday! With the Beastie Boys getting pushed back to July, I have 4 on my list. The Lemonheads being the most important because of the pressing size. The others have fairly big numbers but I’ll post them anyway.

F9C372F4-80B8-43C3-8741-D5367D3DD8F1.jpeg

Last edited:
The stars have aligned and my wife, myself and another boardie will be able to hit the stores on Saturday! With the Beastie Boys getting pushed back to July, I have 4 on my list. The Lemonheads being the most important because of the pressing size. The others have fairly big numbers but I’ll post them anyway.

View attachment 102138View attachment 102139View attachment 102140View attachment 102141
Which stores do you hit? I'll be in Vegas on Sunday and might try and get to a couple next week.

Which stores do you hit? I'll be in Vegas on Sunday and might try and get to a couple next week.
There’s Zia on Rainbow. They have a second location on Eastern. There’s Record City and they also have 2 locations. One on East Sahara in proximity to the Strip and the other location is on East Charleston. I tend to frequent that location more because of the guy(Joey) who works there. The Sahara location has more new releases and is probably better organized but the Joey location is more personable. 😊
There’s also 11th Street Records located downtown. It’s a cool shop that I don’t frequent as much as I used to. They are primarily a used store, but I think it’s worth stopping in. They have a recording studio in the back and maybe they’ll let you have a look see. Friendly as well. Will you be here for business or pleasure?

Last edited:
There’s Zia on Sahara. They have a second location on Eastern. There’s Record City and they also have 2 locations. One on East Sahara in proximity to the Strip and the other location is on East Charleston. I tend to frequent that location more because of the guy(Joey) who works there. The Sahara location has more new releases and is probably better organized but the Joey location is more personable. 😊
There’s also 11th Street Records located downtown. It’s a cool shop that I don’t frequent as much as I used to. They are primarily a used store, but I think it’s worth stopping in. They have a recording studio in the back and maybe they’ll let you have a look see. Friendly as well. Will you be here for business or pleasure?
Thanks for the recs! We'll be there for pleasure, this Sunday to Saturday!

There’s Zia on Sahara. They have a second location on Eastern. There’s Record City and they also have 2 locations. One on East Sahara in proximity to the Strip and the other location is on East Charleston. I tend to frequent that location more because of the guy(Joey) who works there. The Sahara location has more new releases and is probably better organized but the Joey location is more personable. 😊
The wife and I will be at Zia Rainbow on Saturday. I only want Prince The Truth (for ALL of RSD) and there are enough being pressed that'll be easy to get online but she insists on family tradition.

We used to go to 11th but they stopped doing RSD a few years ago now.

The wife and I will be at Zia Rainbow on Saturday. I only want Prince The Truth (for ALL of RSD) and there are enough being pressed that'll be easy to get online but she insists on family tradition.

We used to go to 11th but they stopped doing RSD a few years ago now.
I think a nice afternoon rotation of Zia/Record City/11th Street may work out nicely. I think I can find some time away between pool time, golfing and eating. Not sure I should really be shopping after RSD and what I assume will be the Target sale starting on Sunday, but who cares! It's vacation!

I think I’d be down with that.
Oh, and @Ginormousthumbs and @Lord Diaper Baby if you want to meet up for a beverage or store stop give me a shout!
Yea for sure. Give me an idea of your schedule(s) or where you're going to be. And I'll ask the wife what she wants to do. She's on here - @MsLoganHenney and will be w/ me on Saturday followed by a breakfast at (probably) Blueberry Hill (that's what she gets out of it - the fun 'cause I think she legit enjoys spotting my records through the windows before doors open and then scurrying to Pokemon the hell out of them and breakfast).

Back