[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

If anyone sees Juicy J listed on a website for sale pls let me know :) (and its at max 10$ more then retail)
Thank u guys!

I think the only thing I will likely need help with is this as it’s a UK RSD item.
View attachment 101657

I got you. If you still need it.

Edit: i got you but... Corner dent. Left the room just to hear the record slide off the shelf. .. its going to be a bit cheaper now. Screw this day

Last edited:
Edit:. Got it online! Thanks all @avecigrec

Looking through shops that are posting online listings, I'm going to thin on the Daniel Lanois, Heavy Sun.

If someone sees it out in the wild and wouldn't mind -- I'd be grateful!

Last edited:
Can someone please explain this Weyes Blood release to me? Is it going to physically be in stores or is this a pre order or what?
If you are talking about the colored version of Titanic rising that is a new series coming out called RSD Essential. It won’t be released on record store day, I think it’s coming out on 10/01/2021

If anybody happens to see the Mochilla Arthur Verocai too…please let me know. I have my eye on it at some online RSD shops but not sure I’ll be able to get a copy.

If you are talking about the colored version of Titanic rising that is a new series coming out called RSD Essential. It won’t be released on record store day, I think it’s coming out on 10/01/2021
Gotcha. I just kept seeing threads about pre orders for an RSD title and it was very confusing.

Back