[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

If anyone sees a John Carpenter - Village Of The Damned OST it seems that's the only thing I really want this time around.

It was supposed to be released on Black Friday last year, and some did sneak out, but it got bumped to this one.

I saw a recent review and it even had the Black Friday RSD hype sticker on it.

@AndySlash is amazing

Last edited:
Yea for sure. Give me an idea of your schedule(s) or where you're going to be. And I'll ask the wife what she wants to do. She's on here - @MsLoganHenney and will be w/ me on Saturday followed by a breakfast at (probably) Blueberry Hill (that's what she gets out of it - the fun 'cause I think she legit enjoys spotting my records through the windows before doors open and then scurrying to Pokemon the hell out of them and breakfast).
I won't be there until Sunday, but I'll be there for a week so should have some free time away from the pool!

@TenderLovingKiller® @Matt M

You can get The Thrills record now on Discogs from Euro sellers. You might pay slightly more but if you want to remove the hassle and stress of finding it then it's up now. I just bought it and the RATM album. Now just got to find Mogwai tomorrow.

I am gonna roll the dice and see if I can find any on this side of the pond but yeah, if not I will probably end up going the international route. Thanks for the heads up!

these OPN albums are going to be incredibly hard.. my local is not carrying them online because they only bought like one copy of 3 of them and none of the other 2... lets just hope newbury or rough trade has them.. if not then I give up

could somebody let me know if they spot T.A.T.U. on any online sites in the U.S., i've heard that it got pushed back to 7/17 but some people have said they've seen it in their locals RSD stock for 6/12 among other rumors.

Can someone please explain this Weyes Blood release to me? Is it going to physically be in stores or is this a pre order or what?

I'm going to Zia on Rainbow (in Vegas) tomorrow and plan to be pretty early in line. Like, if there is only one person and it's dark enough I will Assassin's Creed their ass and be number one.

I'm only going for one thing - Prince The Truth. Outside of that if you can't go out, don't have a place to go, or know your place won't be carrying it....then check out Zia online and if the one on Rainbow in Vegas shows in stock then I'll put my throwing elbows on and try to cop that shit for ya.

Please don't send me a list of like your 5 must haves. I will side eye you to my dogs and then repeat said side eye with the appropriate emoji. But if you got a couple and it shows in stock then let me know and I'll do my best.

So, items listed at least three times are, I think

Warren Zevon - Preludes
Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny
Linkin Park - Meteora

Not as many everyone wants it titles this time but worth keeping an eye out for those three I think.

Leaving LDBs generous offer to those who can’t go out unless I completely strike out.

Back