Jazz

I’m going to co-sign on those Time-Life volumes as well.
I DJ-ed some swing music nights for a few years at some large nightclubs down in Florida. They sounded fantastic on a huge professional nightclub sound system. They were an essential part of my sets!

In that case, this is probably excellent... Right, @MikeH 😂

Can't go wrong with KG and Speakers Corner!

I have the DeAgostini pressing which is pretty solid especially for the price! But I don't see any US sellers at the moment on a quick glance.

I'm sure it can sound better though. The AP or Speakers Corners would be my recommendation. But as @JohnnyCashFan said, that 2011 seems to have good reviews too if you can find it in the US.

Another interesting jazz reissue from We Are Busy Bodies:

One track available for listening on Bandcamp. Sounds great.

Another interesting jazz reissue from We Are Busy Bodies:

One track available for listening on Bandcamp. Sounds great.

The great, great Hal Singer! Must - have.

Dutch sites have been posting the RSD list for 2021.

I just did a run through to pull out some of the jazz releases:

Barney Wilen - La Note Bleue A 2LP set.
Bill Evans - Behind the Dikes: The 1969 Netherlands Recordings A 3LP set from Elemental. I smell Zev Feldman's involvement.
Charlie Parker - Bird In LA A 4LP set.
Chet Baker - Cool Cat This link actually has a lot of info.
Frank Foster - Loud Minority
John Coltrane - Naima / My Favorite Things Not too sure what this is, I think its just a 12" single?
Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny Another unknown, just looks like a reissue?
Miles Davis Miles Davis Champions From The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions. I mentioned this before. @Poly-Rythmo the colour is awful.
Rahsaan Kirk Roland Live At Ronnie THIS IS KILLER! I haven't heard of the label before but this session is going to be blinding, it's legendary!
Salah Ragab & Cairo Jazz Egypt Strut This looks really interesting, going to dig deeper into it.
Thelonious Monk Palo Alto: The Custodian’s Mix They seem to be really milking this one.
Various Soho Scene ’67 (Jazz Goes Mod) I believe this is part of a series, with one set being released last year as well.

Bill Evans - Behind the Dikes: The 1969 Netherlands Recordings A 3LP set from Elemental. I smell Zev Feldman's involvement.
John Coltrane - Naima / My Favorite Things Not too sure what this is, I think its just a 12" single?
Miles Davis Miles Davis Champions From The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions. I mentioned this before. @Poly-Rythmo the colour is awful.
Rahsaan Kirk Roland Live At Ronnie THIS IS KILLER! I haven't heard of the label before but this session is going to be blinding, it's legendary!
Salah Ragab & Cairo Jazz Egypt Strut This looks really interesting, going to dig deeper into it.
Thelonious Monk Palo Alto: The Custodian’s Mix They seem to be really milking this one.
Various Soho Scene ’67 (Jazz Goes Mod) I believe this is part of a series, with one set being released last year as well.
The amount of Bill Evans recordings they keep pulling out is borderline annoying 😂

Think I’m going to spring on the Chet tho

I'm really liking the Salah Ragab stuff so far:

Back